The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Saltbush Club's 10 Reasons To Get Out Of The Paris Agreement.

Saltbush Club's 10 Reasons To Get Out Of The Paris Agreement.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Dear Philip S,

Well young fella, you certainly had me stumped for a bit. I just couldn't work out where you were coming from but I think I see it now.

I had written the supposed thoughts of your geologist including them inside single quote marks;

'Bugger that' thought your geologist, 'I'm going to quote from other sections of their work but leave that out completely. Instead I will boldly make the claim that “we conclude that there has been NO significant change in Max and Min temperature trends at the Sydney Observatory station for at least a period of 226 years” even though it can't be sustained'

'And blokes like Philip S will faithfully regurgitate my anti GW rantings as fact because that is what useful 'idiots' are for.'

You seem to have taken them as my own when you wrote;

““Despite a 68 - year gap in data from 1791 to 1859, we conclude that there has been NO significant change in Max and Min temperature trends at the Sydney Observatory station for at least a period of 226 years, from 1788 to 2018.” 

** You claim I copied the above text from YOU.

I will accept a degree of responsibility because I should have perhaps kept the second line in the same paragraph rather than just putting it in single quotes.

I'm getting a handle now on your levels of comprehension and promise to be more mindful of them when I put things to you in the future.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 18 January 2019 10:15:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SteeleRedux
** Simple fact you lied and are backpedaling. **
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 18 January 2019 12:46:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Philip S,

Lol.

Adding petulance to being thick is not a great look.

Listen you clown, were there or were there not quotation marks around that sentence? I have explained why I put them there and you have yet to offer an alternative explanation just a simpering accusation of me lying.

Well you can shove that where it fits young fella. There is not any backpedalling here just an attempt to bring someone whose comprehension skills are atrophied up to speed. I now know you really struggle to keep up so I will be on my merry pedalling way.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 18 January 2019 12:56:59 PM
good post,
Posted by Bella Swan, Friday, 18 January 2019 10:04:00 PM
SteeleRedux Sounds an epic fail to me, admit it you stuffed up.

Looks like you have a fan Bella Swan when he or she is not peddling wedding rings.

Quote "Listen you clown, were there or were there not quotation marks around that sentence? I have explained why I put them there and you have yet to offer an alternative explanation just a simpering accusation of me lying."

** If that is the case then explain exactly "will faithfully regurgitate my anti GW rantings as fact" what has been regurgitated? **
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 18 January 2019 10:24:23 PM
Dear Philip S,

The rant was this bloody quote you nincompoop;

"Despite a 68 - year gap in data from 1791 to 1859, we conclude that there has been NO significant change in Max and Min temperature trends at the Sydney Observatory station for at least a period of 226 years, from 1788 to 2018."

Which as I have demonstrated was concocted rubbish.

Please note you did not use quotation marks at all when you first posted it. Yet I was able to discern it was not coming directly from you. But some how you misconstrued something I actually did surround with quotation marks.

How does that work?

Anyway it looks like even mhaze has cut you loose. Time to move on?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 19 January 2019 10:01:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy