The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will Trump Settle for an Ikea Wall

Will Trump Settle for an Ikea Wall

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. All
As we wait to see if Mexicans can dig tunnels faster the Trump builds walls
What will the wall be
Trump changes his mind daily brick concrete, or steel
Maybe he should nick down to that store and buy a few hundred kits
OK so far but he would need some one else to put them up,
Rumor has it ten thousand ladders are being built right now
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 11:49:25 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Washington Examiner reports that ranchers and farmers near the U.S.-Mexico border have been finding prayer rugs on their properties in recent months.

The mats are pieces of carpet that those of the Muslim faith kneel on as they worship during their unauthorised trek into and through the United States.

“There’s a lot of people coming in not just from Mexico,” the rancher said. “People, the general public, just don’t get the terrorist threats of that. That’s what’s really scary. You don’t know what’s coming across. We’ve found prayer rugs out here. It’s unreal. It’s not just Mexican nationals that are coming across.”

The rancher, who lives with her family in a remote, southwestern part of the state, said the discoveries raise questions about how many people who illegally entered the U.S.

Bring on the wall. Juvenile cracks about 'Ikea’ have no place in regard to U.S border security.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 17 January 2019 9:17:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
BREITBART (a conservative U.S blog) also has a wall-related comment. Americans who have been the victims of “illegal aliens” have converged on the office of Far Left Speaker in Congress and wall-opponent, Nancy Pelosi, shouting “build the wall”.

The American families have reportedly lost family members at the hands of “of illegal aliens and because of open borders”.

You won't hear anything about that in Australia from our anti-Trump media.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 17 January 2019 9:33:29 AM
Why is it that left whingers are always in favour of open borders?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 17 January 2019 9:55:19 AM
Clearly my thread description should have been satire
Mexico will pay for the wall *TRUMP*
Us realists, henceforth branded leftist
Can only ask was Trumps promise a non-core one
Will the wall be cardboard if Mexico will not pay for it?
Is the threat real? or just another Trump lie gobbled up like hungry fish by his supporters
Sarcasm is some times the best defense against closed/walled up? minds
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 January 2019 12:02:27 PM
"Why is it that left whingers are always in favour of open borders?".

Because it brings in more left whingers like them, who will vote for their leftist parties. The U.S Democrats love illegals because they will eventually vote for them. Some of the Democrats even want them to get the vote before they get citizenship!.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 17 January 2019 12:08:10 PM
Regressives don't oppose the wall because it won't work. Regressives oppose because they hate the fact it will work. Let's not forget those who swore the boats could not be stopped. Very slow and dishonest learners.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 17 January 2019 1:52:45 PM
YEP SATIRE, can we have a section for childlike stuff
Trump promised Mexico would pay
Social media is having a ball, huge Mexican even bigger hat, yelling Mr Trump can we have our ball back?
9/11 terrorists flew in, drugs come via sea and plane
Those rugs/prayer mats! he he you can not think we believe that!
Trump may do more harm to his country economy by the shut down than Putin publicly giveing him orders
Still quite fun, watching grown adults showing they believe junk
Trump! the man who, every day, proves you can fool some of the people all of the time
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 January 2019 3:41:06 PM
I wonder if these people are in favour of a wall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcEM14RLmKs
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 17 January 2019 5:01:19 PM
mhaze,
I suppose the Lefties will say "serves those people right for having kids'. Or, as in the Saudi mentality, if those kids wouldn't have been there, the illegals couldn't have killed them.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:00:56 PM
An explanation and rebuttal
In another thread a poster charges me with mentioning Trump too often
That thread, one of a few, is clearly based on crude untrue propaganda
That poster defends that thread/subject
But questions my right to? focus on Trump
Right now Bretex has the front page
But Trump is never far away
Can anyone irked by my opinions, say I do not have the right to express them
Then defend his right to support pure untruth
Yes the wall get back to it now
Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 3:59:15 AM
Trump did, as he does so often, lie, he promised Mexico would pay for the wall
Will a completed wall work, even in part
Is it any more justified than the Berlin wall
Is it needed, can other law enforcement, refugee/migration laws work even better
Why not if Trump insists ,ban both instead of wall building
Heat lack of sleep boredom, blame all that
Watched fox news this very early morning
Free to view your money
It could have been about 5 posters from here
It is my view they powered by the self interests of big money, are an anti truth factory
That Donald Trump is a danger to us all financial, peace, humanity, he in my view is a con man at best,this no lefty see,s those who charge concerned people with being left are a symptom of being uninformed and proud of it at best
Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 4:09:39 AM
Well since Trump promised it would be the Mexicans paying for it and he never lies, I assume the quality of wall they end up with depends on how many pesos the Mexicans are willing to cough up.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 18 January 2019 5:17:30 AM
"Well since Trump promised...."

It was truly said by Ann Coulter "Trump's opponents took him literally but not seriously. Trump's followers took him seriously but not literally".
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 18 January 2019 5:46:53 AM
//It was truly said by Ann Coulter//

Was it, though? I don't believe Ann Coulter is a real person. Put it this way... have you ever seen her and Katy Hopkins in the same room?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 18 January 2019 5:51:54 AM
" I don't believe Ann Coulter is a real person"

I've often wondered whether my penchant for believing everything Coulter says is just the toxic masculine habit of swooning at a well turned ankle, so to speak.

I've never felt that way about Hopkins...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/19/16/2E9B362000000578-0-image-m-200_1447952083968.jpg

No not the same person
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 18 January 2019 6:30:01 AM
//I've often wondered whether my penchant for believing everything Coulter says is just the toxic masculine habit of swooning at a well turned ankle, so to speak.//

No, you're just wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-vcLKlJs8

'Cause she's a c^%ted c^&t.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 18 January 2019 6:51:50 AM
Is there any chance a wall could be built around Belly? It's one thing for Americans to whine about a president that didn't think they were going to have, but the ranting of an unknown tosser in Australia is completely insane.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 18 January 2019 7:00:55 AM
ttbn Allan Bell
12 Bengal Lane
Coolongolook
NSW
HAVE YOU THE GUTS TO TELL US WHO,you are?
Build the wall Mexico will pay for it TRUMP
Currently averages 15 lies a week or is it day?
PS do not! come knocking on my door, not that old yet
ttbn FACE IT YOU ARE AT BEST A DELUDED IDIOT.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 11:00:26 AM
I await the gutless morons reply
Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 3:23:24 PM
Will a wall work
Will Mexican and refugees climb over it or dig under it
As Trump promised Mexico would pay for it, then broke that promise, why can he not break the promise to build it
Should Australia build a wall around us
The EU are walls the only modern answer
In another thread, or was it this?
Charlie Chuckles said, farmers have been finding prayer mats! in the field out side the Mexican border
CATHOLICS occupy Southern America
Be warned!
Those mats may be Persian flying carpets!
How high must the wall be
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 19 January 2019 5:42:57 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/buzzfeeds-michael-cohen-story-if-true-looks-to-be-the-most-damning-to-date-for-trump-20190119-p50sc8.html
The wall if ever completed may well become the wailing wall
Still await answer, not likely to get it but that too is an answer
Each week this year we see another reason Trump may, like his wall, fall
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 19 January 2019 8:06:48 AM
Belly,

You reveal your address and then call me an idiot! I don't think any poster has ever before been stupid enough to do that. Then you start talking to yourself - four posts in a row.

I note that you are the village idiot in village of 392 people. Everyone would know you, and be able to cross the road when they see you coming. The low population accounts for your astounding ignorance of what other people think in the wider world. There are about 40 aboriginal identifiers in Coolongolook. Are you one of that number? Does that account for the railway sleeper-sized chip on your shoulder?

You have National Party members as your state and federal reps. That must really drive you to distraction. Your little old Labor vote isn't much use.

I'm satisfied that a semi-literate waybacker from Coolongolook is no threat to polite society; it just makes your ranting even more preposterous.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 19 January 2019 9:41:07 AM
Garry, or is it ttbn?
if I walked away right now, even with your team of aged right supporters, most would not look to you for advice
LONG before you posted here I put my true name out here
After another troll, demanded I do that
You Sir are lacking both moral fiber and brains
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 19 January 2019 10:20:23 AM
Toni,

Nice redirect. You claim that Coulter and Hopkins are one and the same. I show its clearly wrong. And you simply go off onto a profanity laden redirect....so profane that I got the vapours and needed to Google images of Anne to calm my nerves.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 19 January 2019 10:28:02 AM
//Nice redirect.//

Cheers, big ears.

//so profane that I got the vapours//

Solvent abuse, old chap? I'm very disappointed in you.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 19 January 2019 11:12:23 AM
Alan Bell,

While you are breaching your own privacy, can you tell us if you are also Alan B on the main forum. He has a lot say about everything, and I've wondered why he has never posted here.

I didn't 'demand' that you name yourself. And, I think that you were stupid to do so. But, that's you all over.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 19 January 2019 11:42:59 AM
"Solvent abuse, old chap? I'm very disappointed in you."

Its only abuse if you don't do it right.
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 19 January 2019 12:20:06 PM
no not me, have posted there years ago while a refugee from the likes of you
But mot looked in from my return
Is the answer to our refugee troubles building a wall.
Right around the country maybe
Will England need one after Bretex
Tell me how the wall will work
ttbn I do cut you some slack
Clearly you are mot in possession of all your marbles
The perfect Trump supporter in that case
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 19 January 2019 4:08:57 PM
Alan Bell'

Are you drunk all the time or just mad.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 19 January 2019 4:32:33 PM
//Its only abuse if you don't do it right.//

I didn't realise there was a correct way to sniff glue. Please enlighten me.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 19 January 2019 7:54:06 PM
ttbn are you on day release
Not not being deliberately nasty
Powered only by your continuing childish rants
It has come to me,how did you get this stupid
Why hold back, in truth I see you as depriving some village of its idiot
TRUE
Too that only here will people not walk away from you mid sentence
YOU more than once, said I needed to prove who I am
took your bait, YOU are not man enough to tell me who you are
Avoid you? what would that achieve
others like you constantly insult intelligent thought lower the standard
Why concede defeat to lost angry unfocused fools
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 20 January 2019 4:16:30 AM
Well you got me
Trumps raw honesty in his speech this morning knocked me over
He used the word unbelievable
So honest!
Every thing he says is unbelievable
Went on to tell us 300.000 criminal refugee/migrants are in the once United States, our of is it 300 million?
Build the wall let us all build walls, around every country
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 20 January 2019 7:38:34 AM
" correct way to sniff glue"

In the words of fictional Davis Newman..

"If I were God, man...And sometimes I think I am...
Depends on the sh!t you're smoking... "

Similarly it depends on the glue you're sniffing.

Many new-comers and those just too lazy to bother, grab some super-glue or Tarzan's grip and start sucking away. Little wonder it ends in tears!

The connoisseur will go with the old stand-bys like Perkins Paste. Although no longer available commercially, as with all such things, there's a black market and quite a few chemists breaking bad vis a vis Perkins Paste.

Personally, I prefer the more natural path and therefore go with the iconic horse glue. It gives you a nice steedy (grin!) high. But beware...some animal glues use fish and rabbits as substitutes for horses and some of these stink to high(!) heaven.

My person favourite is a glue made from an ex-police horse. There's something surreal about breaking the law using an ex-law enforcement stead.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 20 January 2019 8:56:14 AM
Alan Bell,

I never once said you had to prove who you were, you raving lunatic. I don't care who you are. You are just someone incapable of rational thought and speech and not worth bothering with. You are a real Sadsack and total joke. Even posters much more diplomatic and tolerant than I am are now saying what a bozo you are. You are too thick to get the message. You would be a laughing stock in Coolongolook. I hope that you never bred.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 20 January 2019 9:13:08 AM
want you to know read it and in truth you describe your self not me
Trump will battle to get his wall, get the feeling some one is sitting on his chest trying to hide his mania
Still firm, this is his last year in power
He may very well spend time locked up
or seek safe hiding in Russia
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 20 January 2019 10:23:08 AM
http://www.npr.org/2019/01/17/685539207/poll-trump-approval-down-slips-with-base
Content reality, truth
Time to stop trying to keep the thread alive
But it will never ever be time to bend to the truly lost Trump supporters who in the end avoid truth
The man beat a unwanted Clinton, she was an insult to American voters
Yet she won the popular vote
I doubt, truly, any one can build a case to say the wall is the best/only answer
Or that any one can offer evidence Trumps outlandish claims are not, flippant, deliberate lies
We all know a Donald Trump, know they lie, build them selves up, while we laugh behind their back
This world may laugh, poll after poll researched this hot morning, gave the same numbers
Yet some here ,will challenge the truth, their whole world demands truth be a victim if it tells them they are wrong
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 January 2019 3:48:53 AM
//My person favourite is a glue made from an ex-police horse. There's something surreal about breaking the law using an ex-law enforcement stead.//

Solvent abuse is legal. It's just really dumb.

I suggest you try whippits or nutmeg instead, available at all good supermarkets.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 21 January 2019 6:58:53 AM
"Solvent abuse is legal."

Well it shouldn't be.

It makes you think idiotic thoughts like AGW isn't a problem and Anne Coulter isn't Katie Hopkins.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 21 January 2019 11:36:20 AM
Belly linked:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/buzzfeeds-michael-cohen-story-if-true-looks-to-be-the-most-damning-to-date-for-trump-20190119-p50sc8.html

More fake news that the usual dills so want to be true.

Just like every other 'now-we've-got-Trump' story, this one crashed and burned. The Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd are already working on sending it down the memory hole.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 21 January 2019 12:55:29 PM
mhaze time will judge us both and your god Trump
Did you read the poll figures about how much support he has lost
Are you American, southern states perhaps
See my prediction puts me out there, who else has been brave enough
But reading and research shows open minds the man is a fraud, FOX pulls his strings as Rupert too does
He becomes demented if he stops reading his prepared script and is doomed to fall hard
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 January 2019 3:10:56 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46824649
More true poling shows only 40 percent of Americans support the wall, worth the read seems Trump may do a humpty dumpty, fall off his wall
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 January 2019 3:36:50 PM
So no acknowledgement from Belly that he fell for fake news....AGAIN.

Well, about what I've come to expect from him.

I'd try to explain the polls and their true meaning to him but it'd be useless.

I wonder if he saw the poll that showed that Trump's standing with the Latino community is sky-rocketing due to his stance. Those closest to the problem understand it far better than some drongo from the hinterland of a country on the other side of the planet.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 22 January 2019 10:55:15 AM
mhaze for every day I remain a contributor here I will report needless insulting junk
YOU not me need to re-look at Trump
Find a way to tell us he is other than a walking lie
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 22 January 2019 5:24:47 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/in-business-and-governing-donald-trump-seeks-victory-in-chaos-20190121-p50srv.html
More fake news?
Refusing to read and understand is not proving anything back soon, post another truth about the man
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 4:46:48 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/absolutely-out-of-control-former-trump-staffer-s-book-depicts-white-house-chaos-20190123-p50t00.html
So it is simple Belly of the can not spell or write in the way we wish is posting fake news
So reality or understanding just how dreadful Trump is can not make some open their eyes
After he falls,and he will, we who live in a world that never existed will not hold our selves to account for not truly understanding how we powered him
How he conned us, but not me,the man is toxic
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 4:51:25 AM
So still no acknowledgement from Belly that he fell for fake news....AGAIN.

To be fair, I don't think he understands it was fake news.

Either that or he just doesn't have the balls to own up.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 10:46:21 AM
mhaze yes it is under question
Not yet proved to be right or wrong
you are quite a dill old mate, bet you never read the links
Bet too after Trump you will claim you always knew he was an insane thief fraud racist degenerate
try harder
you get an F in understanding politics
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 11:22:57 AM
"mhaze yes it is under question
Not yet proved to be right or wrong"

Under question? The only question is whether it was utterly wrong, completely wrong or completely and utterly wrong.

The only way you can consider it unproven is if you thoroughly disbelieve Mr Mueller. Quite a dilemma for the moronic anti-Trumpers.
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 1:39:52 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/business/markets/a-second-front-looms-in-trump-s-trade-wars-20190123-p50t3l.html
Another truth for you to ignore
However we that includes you, do not know what in full was said about this matter
We will when the investigator hands down his brief
closed minds are useless minds
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 3:34:50 PM
Belly, You're gunna love this one....

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/01/21/untitled-n2539336
Posted by mhaze, Wednesday, 23 January 2019 4:11:25 PM
mhaze found it, the reason you are blind to world opinion
Right of reality junk reading
Stay with reality this year the real ,Trump comes undone
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 24 January 2019 5:07:52 AM
http://theconversation.com/record-us-government-shutdown-harms-trumps-ratings-plus-brexit-chaos-and-australian-essential-poll-110348
mhaze if any room exists in your mind for truth read this
it, not your wish to ignore some polls, cling to others is worth the read
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 24 January 2019 8:58:30 AM
Belly Before I would say Foxy, will now come out with a link.

Those days seem to be over so you now do it, Belly will now come out with a link.

On this thread alone 7 links, maybe you could copy the relevant parts of the articles.

Gee it also is apparent you are off your medication.

Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 3:23:24 PM "I await the gutless morons reply"

Like this quote were you looking in a mirror when you said it "You Sir are lacking both moral fiber and brains"

I could not work out what you mean with this one "So it is simple Belly of the can not spell or write in the way we wish is posting fake news"

Calling people a dill, not nice "you are quite a dill old mate, bet you never read the links"
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 24 January 2019 9:46:53 AM
Philip you are KING OF THE LINKS your every post links you to near insanity
A link was often called for in my early days here
To prove the posters mind was not wandering
How can highlighting news about the subject be other than informative
As you have been informed I am trying to stay away from you, you in my view, lower the standard of debate here
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 24 January 2019 11:23:18 AM
Belly Quote "As you have been informed I am trying to stay away from you" You had to put your 2 cents worth in on another thread so I am here.

Quote "How can highlighting news about the subject be other than informative" You have 350 words to post the important parts that are relevant + the link, that way people can then decide to follow the link, you prove my point because you often say someone has not even gone to see the article (not you exact words but close.)

Quote "you in my view, lower the standard of debate here" It is hard to get lower than you.

Closer to "near insanity" is trying to understand some of your comments.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 24 January 2019 11:41:35 AM
PS noted ignored
get help
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 24 January 2019 3:25:58 PM
Belly Sorry to burst your delusional thoughts but for you to comment means you did not ignore my comment.

It is now evident you need help, you claim to be ignoring me but came out with sarcastic remarks directed at me, if you had not done that I would not have said anything to you.

.. -.. .. --- -
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 24 January 2019 5:56:17 PM
Again this morning American press has highlighted Trumps displeasure with his own lawyer
Seems he wants him to change what he has said about the Russian inquiry
Witness tampering?
Wall? how will it work, will it work
Are Trumps stated reasons for it near true
Is any thing he says true
As his impending trade war is going to put his farmers our of work maybe the wall can be built out of idle tractors and farm machinery?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 January 2019 4:29:27 AM
Belly Did you cheat on your exam for a license? Not a good amateur who can't understand MC.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 25 January 2019 12:46:30 PM
Belly - Finally diagnosed “Trump Anxiety Disorder” or “Trump Hypersensitive Unexplained Disorder,” ** Not the Russians this time **

A new, updated data set is now available on a psychological phenomenon that has been labeled “Trump Anxiety Disorder” or “Trump Hypersensitive Unexplained Disorder,” and it says that the phenomenon only got worse in 2018. The disorder is described as a specific type of anxiety in which symptoms “were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate,” and according to the 2018 surveys Americans are feeling significantly more stressed by the future of their country and the current political environment than they were last year.

“As the possibility of a Hillary Clinton victory began to slip away—and the possibility of a Donald Trump presidency became more and more certain—the contours of the new age of American anxiety began to take shape. In a 2017 column, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank described this phenomenon as “Trump Hypertensive Unexplained Disorder”: Overeating. Headaches. Fainting. Irregular heartbeat. Chronic neck pain. Depression. Irritable bowel syndrome. Tightness in the chest. Shortness of breath. Teeth grinding. Stomach ulcer. Indigestion. Shingles. Eye twitching. Nausea. Irritability. High blood sugar. Tinnitus. Reduced immunity. Racing pulse. Shaking limbs. Hair loss. Acid reflux. Deteriorating vision. Stroke. Heart attack. It was a veritable organ recital.

Two years later, the physiological effects of the Trump administration aren’t going away. A growing body of research has tracked the detrimental impacts of Trump-related stress on broad segments of the American population, from young adults to women, to racial and LGBT communities.

The results aren’t good.”
I do not for one second doubt that Americans are feeling more stressed and suffering more health-degrading symptoms as a result than they were prior to Trump’s election. But Pacific Standard and its “growing body of research” ignore the most obvious and significant culprit behind this phenomenon which is tearing people’s health to shreds: the mass media which has been deliberately fanning the flames of Trump panic.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/article/70523/mainstream-media-is-literally-making-people.html
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 25 January 2019 1:55:44 PM
In the interests of OLO, open debate, and a fervent wish to not respond to child like dribble
I will leave this thread unless some one with an IQ higher than their socks contributes to it
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 January 2019 3:37:50 PM
Belly Quote "unless some one with an IQ higher than their socks contributes to it"

** That is an insult, go and report yourself. **
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 25 January 2019 6:24:40 PM
Head lines in SMH this morning, [hardly a deep state publication]
Another one of Trumps team has been charged
Worth, after reading the story and others, noting the part Wikileaks played
Just maybe the head of that once respected group, should be charged after all
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 January 2019 6:11:59 AM
http://www.9news.com.au/2019/01/26/05/33/us-news-donald-trump-government-shutdown-white-house-chuck-schumer-politics
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Only one day, 24 hours, after he said he would not back down
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 January 2019 10:07:55 AM
Belly I don't know why you are crowing like a rooster?

Quote "Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Only one day, 24 hours, after he said he would not back down"

** You conveniently left this part out of your comment **

Quote from article
"The agreement opens the government for three weeks, allowing almost 800,000 government workers to be paid for the first time in 35 days"

What he did was smart as it allows the people to be paid and work BUT it sends a clear message this is temporary to the Democrats they have not won yet.

Looks like the reason for your crowing rooster act is still being played out.

** Your crowing also tends to backup the article on the top of page 11 I posted about “Trump Anxiety Disorder” or “Trump Hypersensitive Unexplained Disorder,” **
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 26 January 2019 11:06:36 AM
Well can not answer that poster
But can say this, this history of OLO is full of requests to post links
Too to tell us when it is cut and paste
My links are to BACK UP ONE POINT OF VIEW ABOUT TRUMP
To warn other points of view exist about him
Even to question how such a man, a total fraud, gained power
Read the links, question the hero of the lost right
Could it be he betrayed even them
I remind of my forecast, this is Trumps last year, he may conveniently fall ill, take a one way trip to Russia
But reality and falling polling warns he has done his dash
QUESTION, had Clinton won, and had these charges/claims about Trump been about her?
no answer needed closed minds work that way
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 January 2019 4:16:00 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/shutdown-surrender-reveals-president-with-no-clothes-35-days-later-20190126-p50tsk.html
Information
Not a biased post read debate challenge it
But know he is a fraudster
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 January 2019 4:24:33 PM
Belly Quote "But know he is a fraudster"

** Name an honest politician? **

Not even going to bother with the link and I suspect a lot of others won't you give no reason why people should
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 27 January 2019 12:11:50 AM
As Trumps down fall gets nearer it amuses me to see a poster hands over his eyes ears blocked refuse to read the truth
However even that brings some joy
Trump won an election based on promises ,some he knew to be lies
He pushed the hanging tree and the rotten fruit fell
Clinton
But he took the very same tree as his
The man clearly is not trusted by world leaders, with the exception of maybe Russia
Who would have ever thought twenty years ago that could happen
Like American right digging holes to live in if a holocaust comes Trump supporters make their own,him
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 January 2019 6:35:09 AM
Who would have thought the MSM might lie, shock and horror.

UK paper pays damages to Melania Trump

The First Lady took action over a report about her reaction on election night and her modelling career.

Britain’s Telegraph newspaper has apologised and paid damages to US first lady Melania Trump after publishing an article it says contained many false statements.

The newspaper said on Saturday it apologises “unreservedly” to Mrs Trump and her family for any embarrassment caused by the content of a cover story published on January 19 in the newspaper’s weekly magazine supplement.

“As a mark of our regret we have agreed to pay Mrs Trump substantial damages as well as her legal costs,” The Telegraph said.

The newspaper did not disclose the size of the settlement with Mrs Trump. The Telegraph said it falsely characterised Mrs Trump’s father’s personality, falsely reported the reasons she left an architecture program, and falsely reported her career as a model was unsuccessful before she met Donald Trump.

“We accept that Mrs Trump was a successful professional model in her own right before she met her husband and obtained her own modelling work without his assistance,” the newspaper said, also acknowledging it had incorrectly reported the year when the couple first met.

“The claim that Mrs Trump cried on election night is also false,” The Telegraph said.

It also retracted the statement that Mrs Trump’s father, mother and sister had relocated to New York in 2005 to live in buildings owned by Trump.

The Telegraph is one of Britain’s leading broadsheet newspapers and is traditionally aligned with the Conservative Party.

It is not the first time Mrs Trump has successfully challenged the British press.

She received damages and an apology from the Daily Mail in 2017 after bringing a libel action against the popular tabloid.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/uk-paper-pays-damages-to-melania-trump/news-story/0d72c8cd946c708a5bcc3f22885b5901

** Belly - Just because something is reported by MSM does not always mean it is true. **
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 27 January 2019 9:52:46 AM
Sir read the link SYDNEY MORNING HERALD
Understand it is a report of fact
Then see it gives the reporter, maybe large parts of the worlds, point of view/opinion
You seem to insist on blindness, defending the indefensible
Know I place [no not sarcasm] very little trust in your ability to think clearly
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 January 2019 10:56:09 AM
Let us let it rest in peace, we will talk about Trump again, and the usual suspected will be around
Right now any thing is possible with Trump
His administration has seen probably more people being charged than any other
His links to Russia are not fully known, but we can say with certainty he wanted to build a Trump tower there
Even his family may face charges
He may too
He may even pardon them and himself
Or find safe refuge in another country
The world is shaking its head in wounder at the man, see you in the next thread about him
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 27 January 2019 4:00:32 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy