The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Phil, you are the one who is taken in by the nonsense put up by this Pommie tabloid. They produce the rubbish that pushes your buttons, you love it. I like your FOI application, "How many turban heads are on the dole, I demand to know!" and what you were told to do "piss off you wombat"! It might have been that snappy black uniform, or the goose stepping around the foyer that did it for you.

As far as I am concerned, like everyone else said, keep finding the rubbish, and keep posting it at your pleasure, we don't care.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 January 2019 5:22:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//what's the Daily Mail got to do with incompetent, non-performing bureaucrats ?//

Really? OK, let's break this down step-by-step:

1. The Daily Mail publishes a story based on some random facebook post.
2. The contents of that facebook post are found to be complete crap, eg. the Queensland government does not currently offer, and has never previously offered, a $35K first home buyers grant.
3. ?
4. So let's blame the bureaucrats for the poor journalistic standards of the Daily Mail.

Sorry, I get a bit lost at point three. I can't really see what sort of logical connection you think can be made between points two and four.

//Some years ago I contacted the CMC to help me//

What is a CMC?

//with some of the above characters.//

Sorry, who? I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about, mate. Are you having a stroke or something?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:37:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405 You have just proven to everyone you are an absolute fool and liar.
** I wrote "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." **

You claim I said this.
"I like your FOI application, "How many turban heads are on the dole, I demand to know!" and what you were told to do "piss off you wombat"!"

Your credibility rating is ZERO.

You just can't be trusted to quote people correctly, anything you say now has to be viewed as suspect.

SteeleRedux, So I have your approval to post lots more articles, no problem.

It also appears you are a bit racist I refer to them as refugees and you call them "Turban heads"
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:57:03 PM
Phil, so you were being hypercritical about a FOI request, and the outcome, you have not actually made such a request, is that correct. According to the Australian Government Office of the Australian Information Commissioner there is a procedure to follow, its on the web site below. Your "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." How odd you would expect to go in and simply make a verbal request, when that is not what is required, and suggesting going into any government office, like the local council, you didn't specify any particular office. Not surprising you would expect no reply to a verbal request of that nature at the local council chambers, your bet would be safe. I was simply betting how yourself might make such a request, being the person you are on the forum, a far right ranter and hater of refugees, Any self respecting right wing extremist should have a snappy uniform, it goes with the job description. Politicians and journalists are forever making FOI requests, I assume in the proper manor, any money bet they get what they want.

http://www.oaic.gov.au/freedom-of-information/faqs-for-individuals/how-do-i-make-a-freedom-of-information-request
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 January 2019 10:31:34 PM
Paul1405 When caught out ignore your mistake and try to change the subject, not going to work this time.

** Not good enough, I wonder why you ignored your blatant lie and racism? Here it is again so others know exactly what type of person you are. **

Paul1405 You have just proven to everyone you are an absolute fool and liar.
** I wrote "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." **

You claim I said this.
"I like your FOI application, "How many turban heads are on the dole, I demand to know!" and what you were told to do "piss off you wombat"!"

Your credibility rating is ZERO.

You just can't be trusted to quote people correctly, anything you say now has to be viewed as suspect.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 17 January 2019 10:42:10 PM
Paul you are in verbal combat with a petulant child
One intent on taking the spotlight away from the fact this thread is built on a deliberate untruth
Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 4:21:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All