The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What we've lost

What we've lost

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Would Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives be a viable option to restore some order in the Australian Public service ?
The other Independents have lost the plot !
Posted by individual, Friday, 18 January 2019 7:28:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual- Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives would be a step in the right direction- but I would prefer bigger steps.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 18 January 2019 4:20:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All politicians say silly things at times IMHO. I'm most concerned about immigration- anyone that is willing to reduce it has my vote.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 18 January 2019 4:22:59 PM
Canem Malum,
Well, yes at least the right kind of immigration. By that I mean people who are keen on building a better life for themselves & the nation as a whole. Not those who just want an easy life from the efforts others & turn the Nation into a hole.
Posted by individual, Friday, 18 January 2019 5:41:25 PM
Individual- In my opinion all immigration needs to stop- Australia though it's land is large has a small holding capacity. But yes diversity will prove divisive. If you can divide your enemies you can beat them. Australian's have been relatively good contemporary custodian's of the land over many years.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 19 January 2019 12:37:19 PM
Any growing community needs diversity to function but it's not cultural diversity, it's genetic diversity that brings cohesion. We have had in-breeding for too long & now we're suffering the consequences yet people refuse to acknowlege the problem.
The lately-present in-breeding is cultural & the result is so clearly dividing us. Immigration goes a small step towards watering down such problems but it must be selective immigration with a view to compatibility.
There's no way this planet could handle more people let alone an increase of progressive mentality.
Can anyone provide information on progressives being a positive influence in society ?
The most important requirement is to de-muddy the gene pool to arrest the regress push by the progressives. Education must be taken off the progressives' hands if we want to be serious about our future.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 20 January 2019 7:48:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy