The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pill Testing

Pill Testing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All
Can anyone provide answers or valid reasons that justify the consumption of mind altering drugs including unknown substances ?
Is it boredom ? If so, then what is the boredom due, simplemidedness or is it just a lack of self-discipline, a cop-out ?
I can't help thinking that an intelligent human being would not take such drugs let alone unknown substances. Is making such drugs legal really the only way to sort out the gene pool ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 7:18:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni, the war on drugs is working as hundreds of millions of illegal drug doses are being taken of the streets every year.

The toxicologist that examined the drugs the young dead 19 year old took at the music festival, said, that particular pill would have been considered safe. It was her reaction in the heat and lack of water that contributed to her death. If the pill is tested and deemed safe and a person dies from the drug, then the person testing the drug could be considered culpable for the death. This is the case with legal drugs, if a Doctor prescribes a drug that kills a patient he is then liable for the death.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 7:19:46 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Individual,

I would say that there is no 'justification’ for drug or alcohol use. The problem is that people cannot cope with the vagaries of life, and they seek to either dull their senses or try to make themselves happier by altering their minds. “Intelligent” human beings don't need artificial stimulants or depressants. Unrealistic expectations, social engineering, mass hysteria, bad or disinterested parenting all lead to people feeling miserable and useless. The pressures on young people, particularly, are horrendous: political correctness; homosexuality; gender confusion; Marxist induced self-hatred and constant slurs against their white, Western culture, are all designed to break the spirit and exert control. And, of course, the people manipulating the young are the same people who want hard drugs legalised, and the illegals drugs tested so that they can increase their control. Most young people, who haven't had an 'old fashioned’ upbringing are totally unequipped to deal with the pressures; they are easily exploited.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 8:07:42 AM
//Admitting that you take pills recreationally has only harmed your case, on just about any subject matter.//

I don't TAKE pills recreationally, NNS. And I didn't say that I do. I have taken pills in the past, many years ago, when I was young and foolish.

You're a real nasty piece of work, aren't you? Forget about trying to rebut any of my arguments, just go straight for the outright slander.

Since you've got the knives out, I don't see any point in continuing this discussion further. I'll just take comfort in the fact that pill testing is looking increasingly likely in NSW, largely because they take advice from people with actual real-life experience at the coal face, rather than clueless Yanks who have zero experience with any the issues relating to pill testing and are therefore forced to get creative and make it all up as they go along (and it really, really shows) - and who are completely insulated from domestic policy decisions Australia, so consequences be dammed and who cares who many kids have to sacrificed to their ideology.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 5:32:12 PM
//The toxicologist that examined the drugs the young dead 19 year old took at the music festival, said, that particular pill would have been considered safe. It was her reaction in the heat and lack of water that contributed to her death.//

Can we get a link to this toxicologist's report?

In the meantime, the Coroner has yet to hand down his report. Until all the data is in, I will reserve judgement on specific cases.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 5:47:43 PM
If pill testing is implemented the downfall of society will be complete. At least as it is presently, the gene pool question is addressed.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 6:15:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. All