The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Taxpayers To Foot The Far Right Travel Bill

Taxpayers To Foot The Far Right Travel Bill

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 25
  13. 26
  14. 27
  15. All
Foxy, is that right ? Two people were convicted of murdering a doll ?
Errr, I knew things were getting bad in the UK where you can be gaoled
for saying something that upsets someone else, but for murdering a doll ?
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 11:29:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Foxy we can only take some relief from a very simple truth
Most here in no way are representative of mainstream Australia'

thats right Belly only those who can think can see what is happening. Unfortunately with the totally dumbing down of the education system that means there are not to many. I don't know what your excuse is.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 11:31:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Right Wing protesters surrounded his vehicle, broke the speakers and ran off with the generator."

Well, you got me...

"grabbing banners"

Hmm - So what you think we should send in the military?
Enact the 'Kigali Principles' and request UN troops to put down this racist (anti-globalist) sentiment within Australians who just won't go along with the new program?
http://www.globalr2p.org/media/files/kp-principles-list-for-high-level-event.pdf

What should we do?
Put these people in life-time re-education caps or should we march a third of the populace out into the desert and off them all so the rest gets in line?

And why are you so objectionable to a little scuffle?
Frighted of a 'mock' beheading with toys and hoping for the real thing?
Is the social experiment of turning boys into girls and girls into boys something that you personally believe is needed in todays society?

The UN Plans to become a global authority in 2030, that's what it's all about.
http://youtu.be/RbNLiJxvxbo

An attack on sovereign nations to force citizens to hand over their national sovereignty to unelected bureaucrats whether they like it or not.

* Why can't you see the bigger picture? *

- It's not about bloody NAZI salutes you ninnies -

We need to follow US and Israel and leave UNESCO, leave the TPP and leave the Paris agreement, and start making decisions that have our best interest in mind again.
http://youtu.be/gXTPpMw7ew8
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 11:39:45 AM
I was impressed with the response to the "Anning Outrage" from Immigration Minister David Coleman. He totally rejected Anning's assertions, describing the bloke as a disgrace, who's views and opinions have no place in decent Australian society. .
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 11:44:11 AM
Bazz,

Blair Cottrell and Neil Erikson were convicted and
fined by magistrates in 2017 for inciting contempt
and ridicule of Muslims.

I suppose that you'd think that there's nothing
wrong with desecrating Australian flags and
monuments?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 12:09:05 PM
Hey runner.
There's a UN education system, 'World Core Curriculum'.
Watch my previous video link.

I think our education system is aligned with OSCE and UN SDG's so it all kind of seems like the same thing.

And somehow they want people to believe that states decide their own curriculum, what a joke.. Lol
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 8 January 2019 12:11:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 25