The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Taxpayers To Foot The Far Right Travel Bill

Taxpayers To Foot The Far Right Travel Bill

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. All
ALTRAV your posts have improved
But then again only improvement was possible
The underlying rant surfaces but not the very near mad stuff
enjoy
Posted by Belly, Monday, 14 January 2019 5:55:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, Err, Ooookaaay?
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 14 January 2019 6:49:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALTRAV, don't put tickets on yourself, posting abusive nonsense on a forum does not entitle you to call yourself 'll Duce', you are a do nothing type. The extent of you political contribution is to come on here and have a bit of a rant and throw a bit of crap at others, such great leadership qualities. At least Belly and myself do get out there and actively influence others politically, in our own small way. YOU on the other hand, do nothing!

Oh! yes, since you like stereotypes, I imagine as an Italian immigrant you worked the family fruit and vegetable stall at the produce markets! Isn't that what all Italian immigrants did? And went to church on Sundays, of course.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 14 January 2019 9:15:51 PM
Paul, picking out the only comments worthy of response, and in the interest of truth, I will respond so as to correct your mis-informed info about this 'stereotypical' wog.
You are right about going to church on Sundays, every Sunday.
But apart from that the rest is way off the truth.
I do appologise for not helping you and Belly out there trying to actively influence/convince people to vote labour.
I, on the other hand was working till around midnight and some nights later, doing 'nothing'.
Have you conveniently forgotten that I actually designed/created/made things that were bought locally, nationally and internationally.
As for for fruit and veg stall.
Whilst Dad worked his job in the early years, he set Mum up in a Delicatessen in Beaufort st. Perth.
So Paul you see, being the son of an immigrant wog was not a case of doing nothing, unlike you privileged arrogant skips, who were always playing some stupid sports or other, we were under strict conditions in doing as we were told,or else.
My mother kept working her way through to her own lunch bar right up until she coud not physically continue because she was overcome by breast cancer, but she would not stop until she finally collapsed one day through the cancer so IT finally stopped her.
She died weeks later.
She literally worked till she dropped.
You wonder why I hold you lot with such contempt.
You and your ilk would not come close to my parents, and further more, if you took the time to research me and my background, you would be ashamed of yourself for the innuendo and slurs you have aimed at me and my family, typically, without a shred of info or facts.
I realise that you too grew up in harsh times, but I might ask that you keep your insults and slurs directed at me, I am your adversary, NOT my parents, may God bless their souls.
Only God knows what they went through for me and my brothers, so please let them rest in piece.
Thank you.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 14 January 2019 11:50:57 PM
ALTRAV your words and acts produce others thoughts about you
Look back on your post history
See the hate filled uninformed rant
The rude and crude stuff
YES your posts got better
Not you however bloke, and NO! you do not know better than others/anyone
My family worked as hard as yours, just to live, this then kid went to the big city age inflated to work, and send food money home
Italians, took me under their arm, no better more loving people exist
From steel fixing on Sydney construction to Trucking Tobacco in Bundaberg they made me their family, showed me how to eat love and be a better man
I truly honestly see nothing Italian in the bitter nasty man you present to us here
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 5:04:07 AM
Belly my parents put up with a lot, and swallowed a lot pride because they knew this was not their country, they never spoke a bad word, in fact they spoke in praise of Australia.
Back then, who wouldn't?
Unfortunately I, on the other hand saw this place through clear eyes and mind, and I wasn't an immigrant beholding to a country in search of a better life.
I was Australian, and as such had a voice and rights.
And I began using that voice whenever I came across an injustice or a wrong, especially the law.
It did not take me long to get the measure of this place and it's people and I did not like what I saw.
As for knowing better than others/anyone.
I can say that because 'I have been to the mountain top, and I have seen the other side'.
Even if you want to reject what I have seen, or where I have been, you cannot deny me what I have done.
I'm sorry if I make you feel inadequate, but that is of your doing not mine.
By whatever means you wish to judge me and my knowledge/experience/abilities and achievements, you will be way off the mark.
I have eluded previously to some of my past, I thought you might have referred to it before you make any unsubstantiated and un-confirmed judgements about me.
If you see me as 'knowing better than others/anyone', I appreciate the accolade, but if we are comparing to Aussies, YES, I know that I know better than most.
Belly, it's not difficult, all one has to do is replace all that BS on sports with actual info relative to your everyday life, and hey presto, you suddenly know more than most.
So given you also experienced hardships, I'm surprised that you 'settled' for this joke of a system and the filth for a govt.
If you truly love this country or even if you don't want to see it go down the toilet, why aren't you attacking them as well.
Apparently you're happy with the status quo.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 7:17:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy