The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Taxpayers To Foot The Far Right Travel Bill

Taxpayers To Foot The Far Right Travel Bill

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All
Hi Paul, 'Il Duce' here.
I now see who the main authors of fiction novels are.
THE LEFT.
That was quite a story, but I'll wait till it comes out in a theatre near me.
I liked your attempt at fiction so much that I am reminded of a story once told by some wog back in the 'good ole days'.
This wog was being picked on by a several pommy skips, (first generation Aussies).
Tiring of the verbal harassment, he turned to the group and said;
'At least when we came here we were aiving our arms in the air at those greeting us.
When you lot came here, you were in shackles, with your arms clamped together and chained to your ankles'.
And not much has changed two hundred years later.
Paul, you need to know that anyone who has to keep saying how wonderful someone or something is, only highlights the fact that they need re-assuring, because they know, that which they keep trying to talk up, is in fact well below par, and is a disappointment or embarrassment to them.
If something or someone IS truly of a higher stature or regard, they do not need to be told of this fact.
So yes Australia and Australians need a good kick up the arse and a bloody good reality check.
If it weren't for the natural resources of this country, and the early migrants, you would still be grovelling in some backstreet gutter trying to figure out what day it was, pissed and broke.
Now there's a good ending for your novel, except the ending is more of a documentary, and how things would have turned out, if it wasn't for those despicable, and actual hard working (not like the Aussies) wog migrants.
YOU'RE WELCOME!
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 14 January 2019 9:21:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul remember
Never forget
SOME do not have the ability to hold an intelligent conversation
Posted by Belly, Monday, 14 January 2019 11:01:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And thankfully you two had to open your mouths and have it confirmed.
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 14 January 2019 11:35:43 AM
ALTRAVE,

99% of migrants are most welcome in Australia, hard working, honest people who make a positive contribution to the betterment of society. Then there is the 0.999% who are crap and not worth knowing, then there is the 0.0009% who are totally worthless crap and really not worth knowing. Then there is YOU!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 14 January 2019 3:06:15 PM
ALTAV told us in another thread us Australians are up our selves
The product of Italian migrants he wants to stop other migrants from coming here
I rest my case
Posted by Belly, Monday, 14 January 2019 4:01:11 PM
Paul, Belly, I have taken far worse than you both can dish out. I'm enjoying your little show, but I might suggest you tone it back a tad, because you are starting to embarrass yourselves and exposing your core values and true persona's.
You have just destroyed your saintly act you put on for Foxy's and the readers sake in an inane attempt at trying to look like you're such a caring person.
Well you forgot to shut the door and now we can see what a charming pair you both are.
Can't you see that the immigrants were brought in initially to do the donkey work that the locals did not want to do?
Why do you refuse to acknowledge the 'real and substantial contribution' immigrants made to the country and it's early, and on going, development.
I 'have the floor' on this one boy's.
I was there at the coal face, where were you?
Slinging cheap shots at the wogs while they got on with it, meanwhile you guys retire to your 'home away from home', the PUB.
Of course your going to take offence at someone bagging you, especially when it's true and the only people who don't want to believe it is people like you two.
Well so as to keep on topic, I hope Anning romps it in and the majors, especially labour cop one of the biggest hidings of their collective careers and send them all back into oblivion from whence they came.
Oh, and your both welcome to follow them as I believe you subscribe to their lying scheming BS ways.
BTW, I want to stop the same people as any 'thinking' man wants to stop from coming here, NOT EVERYONE, you moron.
And you know this so stop playing childish mind games.
If you do not know what we are all talking about then you really are out of touch.
In which case I would suggest do some reading, catch up on what's going on around you, but until then, stop giving opinions!
Posted by ALTRAV, Monday, 14 January 2019 4:51:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. All