The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pumping water inland expensive

Pumping water inland expensive

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All
Who would that be?
Aidan,
Those who need that explained.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 29 December 2018 7:14:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>Those who need that explained.
Then it's as I thought: it's showed you nothing of the sort, and you're instead forming that opinion based on whether people agree with you.
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 29 December 2018 10:05:26 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan,
Hitting your nerve is getting tiresome, over & out.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 29 December 2018 10:14:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
individual,
Hitting anyone's nerve would be tiring when it always rebounds on you.
So rather than hitting out at those you hastily identified as enemies, I suggest you read up on meteorology and ecology.
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 29 December 2018 11:37:53 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I am reasonably confident Aiden Individual was not having a shot at you
Not sure why such a thread, both interesting and timely, bought out bickering
But it seems we can not avoid that no matter what the subject
I have faith in our future and do not doubt many schemes to return or re use water inland will come
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 30 December 2018 4:52:07 AM
I suggest you read up on meteorology and ecology
Aidan,
Will reading meteorology and ecology divert much needed freshwater inland ?
I know where you're coming from with your argument but just placing projects beneficial to environment & people into the too hard basket simply because there's no immediate profit doesn't cut it.
Don't you think a Bradfield-type scheme would be beneficial all round ? Don't you think bringing at least some of the greening of the inland back & reverse the drying of the interior since the arrival humans wouldn't be beneficial ?
The project would be very basic, low technology & that is what would make it so viable.
Don't think about your Super, think about how your Grand children can use your Super to make Australia a better place than what you helped make it.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 30 December 2018 7:13:32 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. Page 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. All