The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Climate change stories.

Climate change stories.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. All
Dear Shadow Mnister,

Hell mate I do get sick of having to repeatedly clean up after you.

You accused me of “deliberately misquoting” the professor when I reported him using these words: "The facts suggest that you absolutely have Native American ancestry in your pedigree"

You then went on to say I tried to “bollocks your way out of your previous cock up. And that “You are worst than that lying old trout Gillian Triggs.”

I had little idea what you were prattling on about. The professor's quote was in all the news reports.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-16/elizabeth-warren-mocked-by-trump-as-pocahontas-releases-dna-test/10379596

What I hadn't counted on was you being so bloody thick. You were failing to find it in the report yet if you go to my post you will see I used the quote first then referenced the report for a different quote.

You really do need to try and keep up young chap. I really don't have the time and am fast losing the inclination to keep helping you sort things out in this fashion. Better effort in the future hey kiddo.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 21 December 2018 1:41:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

You fell for the bait again, I wondered whether you would act according to form and ignore SR's ad hominem and finger wag at me. I was not disappointed.

SR

What you quoted was said by a reporter commenting on the issue, not the prof. You escape the accusation of venality on the basis of incompetence.

Have you worked out what mitochondria are yet?
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 21 December 2018 4:19:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Shadow Minister,

Coming from a bloke who's
been using the same, old, same old, rusted on,
well-outworn, boring, creepy, sleazy, tactics
on the forum for years. The same old pigeon,
crapping all over the place and now
trying to fly off, join the flock, and declare
victory. I can't deny you that if it makes you
happy.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 21 December 2018 5:19:06 PM
Dear Shadow Mnister,

Gawd you lot are snowflakes. You call someone a lying old trout and get pulled up on it but when someone refers to you only as thick you think there is some equivalence.

Well mate there isn't. Stop being so triggered all the time.

Next you gave up this lame piece; “What you quoted was said by a reporter commenting on the issue, not the prof. You escape the accusation of venality on the basis of incompetence.”

The following was in the link.

“The analysis was first reported by The Boston Globe and posted on the newspaper's website along with a video”

It took all of three seconds to google that video and here it is with the professor saying the exact bloody words I originally quoted!

http://youtu.be/RHzbdZuVyAM

This is of course what the reporter was quoting from. And you have the gall to refer to someone's competence?

And still bleating about mDNA? You have been challenged repeatedly to say where I was wrong yet you continue to fail to do so.

Anyway all that aside I have been looking over the thread to see how we have managed to get ourselves yet again slanging off at each other to this degree, especially as I had undertaken to take each thread as it comes. On reflection taking the umbrage that I did over you saying I had “no moral authority” was probably excessive. Therefore, also in the spirit of the season, I am offering an apology. My fault this time. I'm sheathing the sword until the new year. Then of course it is back on with gusto.

Have a good Christmas mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 21 December 2018 5:29:15 PM
Belly Quote "listing countrys who publicly agree with it"

Foxy posted a few links that were useless as the questions were biased.

2 did not even include what questions were asked.

Most importantly the American one polled 1,000 people to represent 150 Million or so people, 1 person for every 150,000 people anyone who believes the results needs help.

Quote "Yet we who believe cop the anger of the other side, just for having an opinion."

Rubbish you and foxy cop the flack simply because you believe in the GW 100% even though predictions by climate scientist of things that would definitely happen in the future failed to materialize.

Even to a person with half a brain these failures would put a slight doubt into there thinking, not with you and Foxy.

Even the FACT that the IPCC terms of reference allow them ONLY to look at man made causes, that also should make any rationally thinking person question what is the truth.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 21 December 2018 5:30:53 PM
Philip S.,

Your speaking about "rational thinking" people
and then, your inability to grasp explanations given?
well, what can one say except that this is
keeping you falsely true.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 21 December 2018 6:06:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 30
  7. 31
  8. 32
  9. Page 33
  10. 34
  11. 35
  12. All