The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The UN has to go!

The UN has to go!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. 13
  14. 14
  15. 15
  16. All
Still waiting for evidence for UN , are we?
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 5 December 2018 9:42:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The Jews are not looking to take over the world my friend."

Russiagate should be named Israelgate.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/choosing-not-to-veto-obama-lets-anti-settlement-resolution-pass-at-un-security-council/

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-mueller-filing-details-how-flynn-got-in-trouble-over-israeli-un-vote-and-became-an-1.6720013

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-trump-russia-mueller-probe-the-israel-connections-1.6116639

What happened was that after Obama vetoed the Israeli UN vote, Israel reached out to the Trump transition team.
Trumps former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn reached out to Sergei Kislyak - US Ambassador to Russia so see if the Russians would veto the UN vote.
Essentially it was a quid pro quo deal; reduce the sanctions on Russia in return for Russia vetoing the Israeli UN vote.

Not Russiagate, - Israelgate.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 6 December 2018 8:48:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Philip S,

You wrote;

“you will not change and have provided nothing to make me change”

I didn't realise that was what I was suppose to be doing.

Rather you made some claims and then gave as evidence links to rightwing fruit loops. All I did was to call you out on them and ask that you provide more substantive evidence. That you have chosen not to do so is hardly surprising given that there is none however I felt you might have at least made some attempt.

You also wrote;

“You throw scorn on a site like Infowars and on Alex Jones but they have been right on some things”

Pretty simple name 2 substantial stories that they have broken and have proven to be right. Just 2.

Dear AC,

Why are you sending me links to some crackpot who was part of the Pizzagate roadshow and whom makes and posts up to 5 hours of Youtube content in a single day? Do you really devour all his stuff? Where do you find the time.

Of course you are a kook but you are okay. You should just embrace it and run with it. I'm sure there will come a time that you will outgrow it but for now you are along for the ride. At least it keeps you off the streets hey.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 6 December 2018 5:07:19 PM
SteeleRedux You will hate this one, looks like Denmark is awake to the so called refugees.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/article/69572/denmark-unveils-unwanted-immigrant-solution-banish-them-to-remote-disease-research.html

Denmark has taken a bold new step in its efforts to combat the influx of illegal aliens: send them to a remote island! While this may seem like a fantasy to many of us – sending criminals off to a deserted isle and away from the rest of society – the Danes are making this fantasy island a reality. And, of course, not everyone is happy about it.

It’s important to make clear that this is not for illegal immigrants going into the country; only for those who have committed criminal acts or who are rejected asylum-seekers that for some reason cannot be deported.

Martin Henriksen of the anti-immigration Danish People’s Party (DF) said the government’s plan “is a signal to the world that Denmark is not attractive” for migrants.

A DF spokesperson said:

“Foreign criminals have no reason to be in Denmark. Until we can get rid of them, we will move them to the island of Lindholm, where they will be obliged to stay at the new deportation centre at night,” with police on site “around the clock.”

Obviously, bleeding-heart protesters consider this move inhumane and are trying to fight the plan, but Denmark’s politicians are firm on their promise to remove illegal aliens, especially those with criminal backgrounds.

Denmark has taken an aggressive stance on immigration for some time now. To tighten its immigration laws, the country has extended waiting time for family members from one year to three years before they can join a refugee, shortened temporary residence permits, and reduced benefits for asylum-seekers. In 2016, the country added a law that allowed authorities to seize valuables from illegal immigrants to help pay for their costs to stay in the country.

Rest of story at above link.

Sound like Dutton gave them advise.
I like there tactic, seize valuables from illegal immigrants to help pay for their costs to stay in the country.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 6 December 2018 5:59:45 PM
Hi SteeleRedux,

Which one are you saying was associated with Pizzagate?
Currently I watch George Webb and Blackstone Intelligence Network (Jake Morphonios) channels on YouTube mostly.

I know both of them have touched on the subject in their investigations but you couldn't characterise either channel as being specifically about Pizzagate.

No, I don't watch all of George's videos, (but I do watch probably on average an hr or so a day of his channel) it would be a full-time job watching and looking up articles and fact-checking everything that's happened in his 2+ year investigation.

- But George was the only one who looked - it was the only place you could get all the 'Hillary, Russiagate, Deepstate' info and he figured plenty of stuff out long before the mainstream media reported on it.
Its probably even fair to say that he has affected outcomes by exposing facts ahead of time.

I don't have normal free to air tv at the moment so I watch a lot of YouTube instead, I probably watch 2 - 3 hrs total a day on average in total; it's enough to keep up with most of the channels I watch.

I often put a video on to watch or listen to (the way some people like listening to talkback) as they drift off to sleep.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 6 December 2018 6:24:57 PM
Dear Philip S,

Wait a sec mate. I've asked you why you seem to hold contrary view as to the status of those in the so called caravan. You at first had no issue with them being called refugees but then do a 180 and want them deemed migrants.

Next I asked you to provide 2 instances where Infowars 'got it right'.

On both you haven't provided an answer or even a response but instead charged on to the next diversion.

You may well find in more comfortable to ignore what you think are difficult questions and I can get that, but it sure as hell doesn't leave much room for a conversation.

Dear AC,

“George Webb will be my guest today on Focus on the Facts at 5 pm EST on PRN.FM. He will describe the Ratlines set up in the US by Hillary, the CIA and Dyncorp for child sex trafficking, drug running and their organ harvesting operations all across the country.”
http://focusonthefacts.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/george-webb-today-on-focus-on-the-facts-pizzagate/

Yup. Kook.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 6 December 2018 7:29:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12