The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The UN has to go!

The UN has to go!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. All
Oh yeah - UN -
I'll go with this, please replace 'ISIS' with 'UN'.
http://youtu.be/MC5iP2LFsM0?t=44

- TO ALL FOREIGNERS -
This is our country, not yours.
We decide, NOT YOU.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 3 December 2018 8:02:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Holy cow , the Muslim terrorist Obama slipped unmarked cash to shady schemes for public voting and take-over of America's Albania. Foreign unknown electors attack US colonial Balkan cotton farms. General Soros leads suicide dive-bombers against great guys and women serving their nation on the Mexican trenches.

And in Paris , Catholic terrorists leave 3 dead and 600 injured in the worst extreme violence in the Muslim Soros Church destruction of US of France. In 2 months Australia will be swamped by a swamp.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 3 December 2018 8:21:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps my previous comment was a little extravagant.

I just want to clarify that I was being facetious and was not in any way promoting any individual to engage in acts of violence or terrorism against the United Nations; or any government.

What I said was in the context of 'Airstrikes' and thus: 'Armies'; not individuals.
(In line with the video)

- And truthfully I don't really want any more wars;
I just wish we could find a way to work out our differences peacefully and all get along.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 3 December 2018 8:21:55 AM
Philip S,
>Aidan - She has a different perspective than others,
>if she provides the link then maybe others can understand why she disagrees.

It should be obvious to anyone why she disagrees: she has not seen any evidence of the alleged UN involvement that this thread is based on. And nor have I.

Have you? I notice you didn't provide a link.
Posted by Aidan, Monday, 3 December 2018 9:40:05 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
One world government from Hasbeen and then Soros from AC?

Strewth you two really need to get a bed.

And apparently it is all the UN's fault. It seems the have "declared war on Trump". What a crock.

Listen Hasbeen, AC might be a kook but you are a miserable, nasty, old codger who only thinks of himself.

It is the UNs job to look after refugees you idiot. You instead want them to be completely hands off while these poor desperate people suffer.

Thank god there are compassionate people working extremely hard to alleviate suffering in their fellow man. Each one is worth 100 of you. Now why don't you just nick off and let them do their job without some twisted, bile-filled clown like yourself making it even harder for them.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 3 December 2018 2:16:19 PM
Sorry Hasbeen

I was thinking that slipped up with : "The US is declaring war on western civilisation".
But if Obama is mates with Soros and el banditos then you it meant dead serious about US. My error.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 3 December 2018 2:56:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15