The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pakistan what to do

Pakistan what to do

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 14
  14. 15
  15. 16
  16. All
Issy, proof that fortune tellers are all bunk.

I was walking through a market one day and woman offered to tell my future for a price.
I said; "You can't tell the future, because if you could, you would know I don't believe that nonsense and wouldn't have bothered asking."

Josephus. according to Hassy we should nuk the lot, killing 200 million people, if that's it then there's not much I can add.

Surprising what you can say on this forum and get away with it, and what you can't.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 8 November 2018 9:06:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" The East India Company has nothing to do with Islamic laws."

Indeed not, but it did have a lot to do with stopping the march of Islam.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 8 November 2018 9:43:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

"last week a 4 year old girl was reportedly gang raped in India in hospital. One day people will wake up to why we have a civilised society in the West"

Indeed it is great that we are so civilized, as the following figures shew:

Abortions (induced) per 1000 women (15 to 44 years).

Australia. 14.2
Canada. 13.7
France. 17.4
NZ. 18.2
UK. 14.2
US. 19.6

India. 2.2

http://abort73.com/abortion_facts/worldwide_abortion_statistics/

Care to comment on the relative degree of civilization?
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 8 November 2018 9:58:24 AM
NOW-NOW-SOON every question has been adressed in my posts
Before leaving the God is a fantasy thing may I?
In the freedom of religion laws we enforce, are my rights to not believe equal to others?
Pakistan, remember has only become a country long after the East India trading block stopped trading.
It wa part of India, and its people have the same blood,
It via its harsh take on a phantom God is driven by hate.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 November 2018 11:27:20 AM
Belly,

The march of Islam was southward in India and The Company stopped it.

That which today is Pakistan was Moslem before the advent of the East India Company.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 8 November 2018 11:45:06 AM
Is Mise

Abortions (induced) per 1000 women (15 to 44 years).

Australia. 14.2
Canada. 13.7
France. 17.4
NZ. 18.2
UK. 14.2
US. 19.6

India. 2.2

Care to comment on the relative degree of civilization?

Thanks Is Mise. It is very obvious that the more 'secular' we have become the more barbaric. Even the giving of young girls to uncles etc is not as low as the murder of the unborn. I am rightly chastised. Our unis that have been hijacked by feminist/secularist are very sick places. No wonder they are so much into vitrue signalling and identity politics. The pretense over concern for the planet using the man made gw scam is perfect example of how outwardly virtous people who are often so inwardly corrupt. Look at the liars who tried to prevent Kavannaugh from being elected to the high court in the US.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 8 November 2018 11:49:26 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...