The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pakistan what to do

Pakistan what to do

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. All
Foxy, my respected friend, please understand you will never NEVER, meet a more anti Islamophobia person than me.
Too that defending the indefensible, in this case the very heart of Islamic hate, is not going to do it.
Read my detractors words, see he is basing his comments on madness or a dislike of me that firmly closes his mind and eyes.
A truth that hurts, but remains the truth, needs airing,without change, this world faces even more hate, endless hate,
The Christian faith had its reformation, long long ago, Islam, in some countries some parts, never did.
Appeasing those parts will not stop hate, demanding they, not us, confront the hate and need for a direction for the future of their faith is not xenophobic, it is reality.
Another question for us all, if no God ever existed, as we teach our kids in school, why do we let phantoms breed hate?
Hate will drag this world into a war so horrific it will forever harm all humanity, confronting it is our duty, ignoring it will not work
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 7 November 2018 4:51:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Sunni: Shi'a divide should consume their weapons budgets and energise election wars , particularly with Iran going nuclear. Syria, north Iraq and Yemen are rubble , god is great ( peace be upon him).
If battles over who should have been Mohammad's successor fuel wars 1300 years later it should be good to go for another century or two.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 7 November 2018 5:40:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

I bet that those extremists, those fundamentalists,
who think they are following a religious leader
don't have any idea about who they are following.
They've been brain-washed to suit someone's political
agenda and are being controlled. And that probably
goes for all religious fanatics. Very few of them
actually know all that much about the religion that
they're supposed to be following.

Dear Belly,

We can't control how others behave -
all we can do is control our own behaviour - and reactions.
There's so much hatred in the world as it is. I think that
David F., philosophy of "Live and Let Live," is a good
one, even though sometimes it's not always easy to do -
when the right buttons are pushed, as I recently found out.
(smile).
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 November 2018 9:52:50 AM
Foxy if the haters in Pakistan believed as Davis F does I would agree.
Turning our backs or the other cheek to the ,man holding the knife is unwise
My not believing in any God is not a product of hate or dislike.
Millions share my view.
Understanding this hate is in defense of a shadow is frustrating
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 7 November 2018 10:55:19 AM
Put a fence around Pakistan with no gates !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 7 November 2018 11:03:46 AM
The reason Christianity reformed from Romanism is because the people actually got to read the words of Christ for themselves; it is in the text.

The reason Islam cannot reform is because they read the text supposedly given by Allah and reformation is not part of the text. It is a death cult that murders infidels, Christians and Jews; It is in the text. The text sanctions rape, paedophilia, lying, submission of women, murder, and to criticise Islam for these acts is also blasphemy against Allah. Because their Allah has sanctioned these acts as part of the social order.

Forget bringing up nice people you know, they do not follow the text. It is the text that is corrupt as is its author.
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 7 November 2018 1:39:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16