The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Young African refugees a problem only in Melbourne, why?

Young African refugees a problem only in Melbourne, why?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All
Philip and Is Mise,

Crime Statistics in Victoria committed by the following
groups:

1) Australians
2) New Zealanders
3) Indians
4) Vietnamese
5) Sudanese

Source: Victorian Crime Statistics Agency.

The following link explains further:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/what-statistics-tell-us-about-melbournes-african-crime-issue/9336604

Is Mise,

Please provide a link to back up your claims about Muslims
Thanks.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:31:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy Why do you fail to answer my question.

Do you honestly believe the statistics the Government publishes when if they were high it would lead to public unrest?

You conveniently failed to read my post regarding why the numbers are probably incorrect.

Foxy you even failed to address these points which could make a significant difference. "Remember those riots lately some by up to 100 Sudanese no one was arrested even though property damage was caused police were told to stand down and monitor situation, for statistical figures crimes committed equals ZERO.

Also Africans come here after 2 years or so are granted citizenship, for statistical purposed they are now Australian or as the media says Australian Africans something like that."

Above I posted this "VICTORIA Police faked more than 250,000 breath tests over a period of five years"

They have proven to lie and manipulate statistics, so tell me why I should believe them now?

Foxy - Answer the question instead of come back with your rubbery figures
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:47:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philip,

I can't give you what you want.

And I don't wish to argue with you. You believe one thing
I believe another. I think I'm right, and you could be
too.

You want an argument. I don't. If you want to continue to
argue - you're on your own.

Have a nice evening.

You didn't even read the link I gave - did you?
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:58:24 PM
Is Mise

I agree with you that the officer would have been safer by firing more than once, but firing a single shot was what the officer was trained to do. I am sure that the officers involved were well aware that firing double tap was a safer approach for them, but to me that makes their actions more commendable. Hopefully the investigation and inquiry will lead to better and safer protocols. It might also allow a level headed discussion as to why a one shot policy is currently in use.
Posted by Fester, Sunday, 11 November 2018 6:10:13 PM
Foxy,

The link for the police employee,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Parramatta_shooting

the one for the stabbing,
http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/car-on-fire-in-melbournes-bourke-st-mall/news-story/47635c260e97cf932516036aea0f336a

Short memory syndrome??
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 11 November 2018 6:29:32 PM
Foxy,
On what %age of these groups are those figures based on ? 100:1 ?
I never read anything on that but I'm pretty sure that most crimes in any Nation are committed by citizens of the Nation.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 11 November 2018 8:27:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy