The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Young African refugees a problem only in Melbourne, why?

Young African refugees a problem only in Melbourne, why?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All
Philip S.,

Both police attempted to use pepper spray and to
taser the guy bit it didn't seem to have any
effect.

The police behaved professionally and we should
be grateful to them.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 November 2018 12:52:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Why are Sudanese youths allowed to be above the law in Victoria.
The Andrews Government has commanded the Victoria Police not to mention African crime.
A woman who had her car highjacked in Melton was told by Police NOT to mention to anyone that they were African but to say they were tall youths.

Three violent attacks this week on telecom stores in less than 24 hours were not mentioned on the Police Website and no mention in the media.
If you see any mention of African violence in the media multiply this by ten fold and you will get the correct figure.
Victoria Police do not put African crime into their data base (excepting Stabbings as Hospital records would show up the Police.)
It shows how they are losing the fight with African crime.
Posted by BROCK, Sunday, 11 November 2018 1:35:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Google the percentage of crime rates in this country.
It's very small - most of the crimes are not by African
refugees. Check it out.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 11 November 2018 1:44:03 PM
Fester,

I have viewed the footage and as I said earlier, when I was trained by the Australian Government (at some expense) I was trained to never let anyone with a knife closer than 15 feet before shooting them and to fire "double tap", that is two shots in quick succession and centre mass (repeat if necessary).

It is dangerous Political Correctness to expect the police to do less, they put their lives on the line so should be unfettered in protecting their lives and the lives of others.

Foxy,

"Both police attempted to use pepper spray and to
taser the guy bit it didn't seem to have any
effect."

Which is why pepper spray and tasers are a waste of space and just something more to carry on an already overloaded belt
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 11 November 2018 2:41:00 PM
Foxy Quote "Google the percentage of crime rates in this country.
refugees. Check it out."

I have stated on numerous occasions do you really believe the statistics provided by the Police?

Just like unemployment figures which would make the Government look bad are manipulated lower than they really are.

You want your cake and be able to eat it as well with your statement above.
1st "the percentage of crime rates in this country. It's very small"

Compared to what?
For argument sake assume you are right "we have a small percentage of crime"

Please explain why Africans who are a very small percentage of the population have a higher percentage of offenders than other groups.

Remember those riots lately some by up to 100 Sudanese no one was arrested even though property damage was caused police were told to stand down and monitor situation, for statistical figures crimes committed equals ZERO.

Also Africans come here after 2 years or so are granted citizenship, for statistical purposed they are now Australian or as the media says Australian Africans something like that.

Foxy, I think I asked you this once before.

Do you honestly believe the statistics the Government publishes when if they were high it would lead to public unrest?
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:07:21 PM
Foxy,

"Google the percentage of crime rates in this country.
refugees. Check it out."

Google the number of people stabbed to death in Australia by Muslims, also check the number of police employees shot dead by Muslims.

Sure we have our own criminals, but is that any reason to import followers of a political movement that aims to overthrow our way of life?
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:23:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. All