The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wikileaks...suspects allegedly tortured in US prisons.

Wikileaks...suspects allegedly tortured in US prisons.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Toni Lavis Again you have a closed mind and only see the 8th Amendment,
which is 1 part of the Constitution which is the whole document.

My comment is in relation to that which your 8th amendment depends entirely on.

You should have realized that when I wrote this.
"There are a lot of constitutional free zones where it does not apply."

I did not say there are a lot of free zones where the 8th Amendment does not apply.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 3 November 2018 10:07:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Americans have had the right to not be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment since 1791, when the 8th Amendment was enacted"

You must be joking to think the American Government abides by it, it only abides by it for wealthy and connected people and organizations that can afford high priced lawyers.

There are a lot of constitutional free zones where it does not apply.

This is cruel and unusual English.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 3 November 2018 10:16:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
nicknamenick I agree but it is one post most of your posts can be classified as cruel and unusual English.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 3 November 2018 10:42:47 AM
ttbn you do like to display your lack of knowledge.
Think about that helicopter
Hovering over that van, in a city
Remind your self it was journalists and others not terrorists gunned down'
THINK before posting
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 3 November 2018 11:12:29 AM
Belly,

So you are unable to remind us of instances. You mentioned the 'Cuba jail' because you can't spell the real name. There were no innocents locked up there, including David Hicks who should still be locked up. You talk through you backside, you poor, unfortunate creature.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 3 November 2018 12:19:02 PM
ttbn well no way around it, you are a dill.
Post lies and things even you should know are untrue.
My spelling is dreadful, school ended at 12 or 13 years of age.
But you wasted any education you ever had.
Now an American, sent to prison, later had a sex change, leaked to Wiki leaks
America still, waited for that groups head to leave that embassy, so they can arrest him
that prison in that Bay
Was horrific,inhuman.
Just to fully inform you, Wiki leaks, forever lost me, when its head leaked to the Russians, stuff that hurt Hillary, to try to protect himself from what in the end [sexual assault] seem to be trumped up charges
ttbn
can you make an effort? to keep your bitter comments to your self?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 3 November 2018 3:44:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy