The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Wikileaks...suspects allegedly tortured in US prisons.

Wikileaks...suspects allegedly tortured in US prisons.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Runner you do know wiki leaks first came to our notice when it released film of innocents being killed/murdered by
America military forces?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 2 November 2018 3:40:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only thing I really know about wikileaks Belly is that Assange was a total hero of the left until he showed up Hilary's corruption and lies. Now they hate him. I suspect I know about as much as you really which is not much at all.
Posted by runner, Friday, 2 November 2018 3:44:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//cruel punishment should be allowed if it prevents innocent people from dying or being hurt.//

Yeah, because nobody that was innocent has ever been hurt by torture...

Two wrongs don't equal a right, and good ends do not justify immoral ends. You have the morals of a barbarian, runner.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 2 November 2018 5:38:33 PM
Put the suspects on the fire-grid and rack and they soon become guilty.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 2 November 2018 6:06:52 PM
I am sure if your kids were at risk you would stop your self righteous virtue signaling toni
Posted by runner, Friday, 2 November 2018 7:54:53 PM
Toni Lavis Your display of ignorance on this topic is astounding, or your head is buried in the sand to the truth.

1st, Quote "Americans have had the right to not be subjected to cruel and unusual punishment since 1791, when the 8th Amendment was enacted"

You must be joking to think the American Government abides by it, it only abides by it for wealthy and connected people and organizations that can afford high priced lawyers.

There are a lot of constitutional free zones where it does not apply.

There are nearly daily events where police, NSA, CIA and other organizations have illegally spied on citizens.

By there nature whistle blowers are reporting on illegal activities of Government or Organization, notice the term illegal activities, they are breaking the law.

Lets take the illegal shootings and torture of innocent people in Iraq etc you think this is okay and the perpetrators should be allowed to continue doing it?

What about the Panama papers that were leaked you think this should not have happened so rich people and corporations could continue the illegal money activities?

I would like you to name 1 illegal activity that was reported that should not have been and the perpetrators let do what they were doing?
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 2 November 2018 11:35:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy