The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Muslim child rape gangs in UK

Muslim child rape gangs in UK

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Belly,
You and Toni Lavis are not the only one to remember Leigh Leigh, I also remember the rape and murders of others as well, such as Mrs Morse, Anita Cobby, Lauren Barry and Nicole Collins. what about the serial murders by David and Catherine Birnie in Perth.

So do not try and insinuate that I only consider muslim crimes in effort for you to defend crimes carried out by muslims. You are well behind me in the queue advocating capital punishment.

The fact remains that Islam is not compatable with our western society and it was a mistake to allow muslims entry in the first place. The differences are not based on race but culture and the difference is huge. Are you not aware that second and third generation muslims hold the same views as their parents so new generations do not fit in either. Talk to some muslims, they still consider non muslims girls as whores. Remember the Sydney riots over some stupid video made half a world away that muslims did not approve of.
Posted by Banjo, Sunday, 21 October 2018 8:04:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sydney ..video? It was because a couple of men were staring at each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 21 October 2018 8:15:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

"CATHOLIC PRIESTS? any thoughts?"

Yes, you failed to mention the apology last week by the Boy Scouts about sexual abuse of children within that organization.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 21 October 2018 8:57:15 PM
Issy, A few references would be helpful. By the reasoning of Banjo, by eluding to paedophilia in the Boys Scouts, you must condone paedophilia in the Catholic Church. Also by Banjo reasoning, since it is so wide spread in the CC, it stands to reason that rape of children by Catholic male clergy is a Catholic cultural practice acceptable to all Catholics, and no doubt you are a Catholic Issy. Is that how it works Banjo?
Only making a point at your expense Issy, You do not condone paedophilia by anyone, in fact you're probably not even a Catholic.

Banjo, you are pathetic, claiming Toni is defending Muslim rapists when he is clearly not. How many Google searches did you do to come up with that list of rape and murder victims in Australia. Didn't read that in the 'Beat Up' Bolt column.

Capital punishment, has noting to do with punishment, rather it is a way for others to get their jollies, it does nothing for society to have someone swinging from the end of a rope.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 22 October 2018 4:04:09 AM
runner, I recall you wanting a 20 year statue of limitation on the prosecution of Catholic paedophiles. So if a 30 year old Catholic priest raped a 4 year old boy, who is now 24 and in a mental institution because of it, you would be happy for that 50 year old Catholic priest to be sticking his holy eucharist in your mouth today, with impunity!

And you have a go at Toni!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 22 October 2018 4:16:04 AM
Ise Mise your self, and those that think like you, are a very real danger to us all.
You in protecting your right to hate, lighten the very real very awful truth, our Royal commision unmasked true filth,.
It also gave us insights in to those who knew, but covered up, the horrible events.
YES I do not like the Islamic faith.
Even more than I dislike all faiths, I see them all as fantasy.
BUT Islam is by far , the worst, even calling for the death of those who leave that faith.
BUT how are we to live together ever, if we hate *every one who follows that faith*
Surely we all know, not every one of them is a primitive hater.
BUT do we know some of us here are?
Look at this story, men, all from one country, have committed acts that in my view deserve the death penalty.
But why overlook/make excuses for/ refuse to see, how many in our country ,even CHRISTIANS, have done just as evil things?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 22 October 2018 4:55:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy