The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Enjoying Trump's presidency.

Enjoying Trump's presidency.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. All
Okay, I'm going to admit a guilty secret, I am thoroughly enjoying Trump's presidency at the moment. Of course it helps that as an Aussie I am somewhat removed from the pantomime, in the cheap seats so to speak, but even so it is great theatre.

Just today Trump has said there is “no one more competent in the world” to take over from Nikki Haley as the US ambassador to the UN than his daughter Ivanka. He went on to say “It's nothing to do with nepotism”.

What an absolute riot.

The icing on the cake for me of course is how Australian supporters of Trump tie themselves into knots attempting to explain this all away.

Great time to be alive.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 10 October 2018 10:48:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When Melania was asked by The New York Times what her role would be if Donald Trump were to become President, she replied: "I would be very traditional, like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy." Donald says she's dynamite and with Ivanka would hack into the Chinese .
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:08:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR same here same reasons,as well the curtain America has hidden its racism behind will no longer close.
Its demand world trade should only benefit it gets high marks.
And the very shallow uninformed supporters who, while not truly understanding what Trump is love him!
Any day now we can expect to see America trash north Korea in a one day war, in a B grade movie, in that country that has its self become a B grade movie
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:45:35 AM
Nepotism - the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs (Oxford Dictionary).

What Trump actually said is this, at least as reported by The Australian:

'Mr Trump ruled out speculation that his daughter Ivanka would be a candidate. He said she would be “dynamite” in the position and he wasn’t sure “there is anybody more competent in the world”. “That doesn’t mean I’d pick her ... I would then be accused of nepotism,’’ he said.'

He didn't say or imply that it was 'nothing to do with nepotism', but that he'd be accused of nepotism. For once he is correct: he would be accused of nepotism because it would be nepotism.

However I doubt he really thinks there is no-one in the world more competent than Ivanka. Surely he thinks He is more competent, what with that very, very large brain that the Chinese respect so much (when they aren't ROLFing).
Posted by Cossomby, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:51:53 AM
Sorry, ROFLing (and probably LOLing as well).
Posted by Cossomby, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:55:08 AM
Yep even someone with as many flaws as Trump has shown how incompetent Obama was and Hilary would of been. The fake news outlets can only display contempt because time after time they have egg all over their faces. Kinda like the masses who said Abbott could not stop the boats. Funny how the regressives just dig in more and more despite having their failed dogmas fully exposed. I doubt whether Trumps wife could do the job but heh look at some of the women in the labour and liberal parties not to mention the greens. Could you imagine Hanson Young in charge of the economy or environment.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:58:00 AM
Donald J. Trump is a walking, talking, distraction.
He's certainly a sideshow. A caricature of himself, a
parody doing a parody. Simplicity drives his agenda.
Build a wall, shift an embassy, levy a tariff and cut
corporate tax. Simplicity is his antidote to a complex
world. The simple mantras of the campaign have become the
simple mantras of the Presidency.

The Trump world is a zero-sum world of winners and losers
(as it was for Charles Ponzi).

As for Ivanka Trump's promotion to UN Ambassador?
It's not going to happen. It's against the Anti-
Nepotism laws which came into effect I believe in
1967 - after JFK appointed his brother Robert Kennedy
to Attorney-General.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:02:07 AM
runner! great just as we said and you come along and confirm it thanks bloke ROTFL
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:05:31 AM
runner,

As President Trump has leveraged the decisions of
previous administrators and the Federal Reserve
to claim credit for the strong economy. When most
know the economic cycle is too uncertain to be
credited. Yet Trump will accept the credit as not
other President would. He's a man who borrows from
the legacy of others. Simplicity drives his agenda.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:12:11 AM
Oh Foxy, envy is not good for you.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:22:13 AM
Dear Cossomby,

You wrote;

“He didn't say or imply that it was 'nothing to do with nepotism', but that he'd be accused of nepotism. For once he is correct: he would be accused of nepotism because it would be nepotism.”

No he said the exact words “It's nothing to do with nepotism” and here is the video of them coming out of his mouth.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ivanka-trump-nikki-haley-nepotism-un-ambassador-us-donald-replace-2020-a8576526.html

That's what makes this so bloody delicious. I am a bit of a Python fan and to have Trump deliver skit after skit of thoroughly absurd material almost on a daily basis is a treat.

As to the Australian not reporting it, when right wing media constantly fall over themselves to try and nullify Trump's absurdities it shows even they get what a buffoon he is.

Pure gold.

And runner's efforts here just add to it. I used to flick over his post but now I get a kick out of seeing what diversion or absolution he offers us on Trump's shenanigans. I love it when he resorts to the “fake news” mantra even though yet again we have video of Trump being Trump.

“It's nothing to do with nepotism”

Delightful.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 11 October 2018 11:54:37 AM
Thanks Steele, I don't usually trust The Australian, so I should have checked further. Anyway I am happy to retract my comment that Trump actually got one thing correct! Of course, appointing Ivanka would have everything to do with nepotism.

My theory as to why so many Americans love Trump is that they really miss being a monarchy and having a royal family. When they revolted against Britain, they could have set up their own monarchy, but the tenor of the times was republicanism (perhaps if the America had been colonised by Europe a few hundred years earlier?)

Past presidential families have been adulated like royal families, with speculation about potential dynasties. But Trump and his family are the closest yet, because he acts like a king, though a mad one. Of course, if you're going to have a fake king, the madder, the better! Perhaps he is the equivalent of George III, who beat Napoleon but, ironically, lost the Americas. He was highly popular but a target of satire, and went mad in his 70s. Still, his grand-daughter was Queen Victoria, so maybe there's hope for Ivanka yet.
Posted by Cossomby, Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:16:23 PM
It's nothing to do with nepotism if its royalty , Ivanka would be princess and Melania's son is a Barron.
Elizabeth Christ Trump (born Elisabeth Christ) is considered the matriarch of the Trump family. She married Frederick Trump in 1902.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:25:54 PM
Royalty is just institutionalised nepotism!
Posted by Cossomby, Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:29:27 PM
No it came from Popes appointing their sons and nephews. As a Christ, Trump has a chance.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:43:43 PM
Dynastic rule - where power was handed down in families - long predates the popes. Think of the Chinese dynasties and the Egyptian Pharoahs. The most interesting parallel with America is the Roman Empire where a republic was replaced by the dynastic rule of a series of imperial families. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_emperors#(27_BC_–_68_AD)_Julio-Claudian_dynasty.
Posted by Cossomby, Thursday, 11 October 2018 1:17:16 PM
Trump's leading most of you by the nose. I find that amusing to watch. But my better angels suggested I post this link. Might give you a better understanding what he is about. https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/crazed-liberal-critics-only-give-donald-trump-a-boost/news-story/3f9b6b0daf43908814f4139a258454ef
Posted by GrahamY, Thursday, 11 October 2018 2:06:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cossomby
The term "nepotism" relates to Popes and even "Julius Nepos who was appointed Western Roman Emperor in early 474 by the Eastern Roman Emperor Leo I. Nepos was married to Leo's niece, but also himself was the nephew of the sovereign governor of Dalmatia, Marcellinus, hence nepos — "nephew"."

Caesars were not royals and chose successors at will which was nepotism. A "king" by definition is a "kinsman" and passes on his property to family which is lawful and not fake trumped-up nepotism.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 11 October 2018 3:38:23 PM
Graham Y,

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/the-times/crazed-liberal-critics-only-give-donald-trump-a-boost/news-story/3f9b6b0daf43908814f4139a258454ef

Fixed it for you; didn't you know that the 's' must be knocked off of 'https' to get the link to come up workable?

It's an OLO thing.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 11 October 2018 4:00:49 PM
It's not fixed it's the ABC bias . The site has a message from our sponsor:
DONALD TRUMP

Do you believe it? The Australian brought thousands of readers here and there's nothing. Why? I will study this dumb broken link.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 11 October 2018 4:12:17 PM
one thing for sure Steelie and that is we are both entertained by Trump. He dishes up a lot of treets.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 11 October 2018 4:43:30 PM
As a totally twisted Liberal [term used for anyone who cares for others] Trump amuses me, nearly as much as thinking how his supporters will handle his down fall.
Too for conning America in to thinking they are not in mental decline
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 11 October 2018 4:50:41 PM
'As a totally twisted Liberal [term used for anyone who cares for others] Trump amuses me, nearly as much as thinking how his supporters will handle his down fall'

you can be sure Belly that his supporters won't be tantrum throwing thugs like Hilary supporters. They were and are a total disgrace.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 11 October 2018 4:59:29 PM
'Too for conning America in to thinking they are not in mental decline'.
Their bottom has fallen out like France and they think they still have one.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 11 October 2018 5:07:27 PM
Dear GrahamY,

Your link is behind a paywall I'm afraid.

As to Trump leading people by the nose he sure is. His rusted on supporters are allowing themselves to be lead into a place where the cost of cutting him loose is just to high to their self esteem to contemplate.

What Trump does understand is ratings and like any series it has to be bigger and better to keep an audience. The problem is that his shtich is just becoming amusing rather than worrying, and to some just plain boring.

“A senior White House official told Politico that officials planned "to look into" Fox News deciding to cut away from presidential rallies, suggesting that Bill Shine, the White House communications director and former Fox News president, would get in touch with his former colleagues. But Politico already did that, and the answer seems to be a combination or low ratings, the repetitive and scripted nature of Trump's speeches, the loss of revenue from commercials, and some discomfort with handing over the network's prime time to the president, even a simpatico president like Trump.”
http://theweek.com/speedreads/801331/white-house-look-into-fox-news-worrisome-decision-stop-broadcasting-trumps-rallies

I find it pretty difficult to get stirred up politically about anything he says or does now. What I am finding very amusing though is how his followers have to work harder and harder to justify their adulation of the bloke. His every absurdity just keeps putting coals under their feet.

And I now starting to get disappointed when he gets reined in. For instance when his son-in-law's security clearance got degraded I felt a little cheated.

We have at least another couple of years of this and barring him blowing the joint up we should allow ourselves the luxury of enjoying the ride.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 11 October 2018 5:58:06 PM
Belly said- "Trump amuses me, nearly as much as thinking how his supporters will handle his down fall."

Answer- US politics is a little different from Australia- You could argue that in the US a fail is when they don't get a second term.

As Elon Musk says sometimes you see problems in the world that are difficult- but are too important not to try.

It shows great courage to face horror- Donald Trump has many faults- sometimes in war these are the people that man the lines when everyone else has run away.

In war hate is everywhere- war is hell son.

We need Donald Trump to bring sanity to the world.
Posted by Canem Malum, Thursday, 11 October 2018 10:47:07 PM
CM thanks, always like to read allsides, runner, thanks too you constantly confirm my views about Trump supporters.
Nicknamenick? what can I say? yes I did use the term bottom, in expressing the view the $&^ did not fall out of France because they became a republic.
However the ROTFL must stop! at my age that much fun hurts.
took 20 minutes and the help of two mini Fox Terriers to get back to the key board after reading about Trump this morning.
That supporter intent on proving my point Kayn West visited him,
And his words about that central bank? well that bank should not be privately owned, it is real reason to fear America.
But Trump has been bankrupt so often he is not the man to run a country,s banks
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 October 2018 5:47:28 AM
//We need Donald Trump to bring sanity to the world.//

That may well be what we need; sadly it's not what we've got thus far and I can't see that changing.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 12 October 2018 7:29:37 AM
I'll consider jumping off the Trump train after the midterms, providing Hillary isn't positioning herself for 2020.
http://www.nationalreview.com/2018/10/run-hillary-run/amp/

I got what I wanted, some pushback against the progressives.

Will never support Democrats;
But not keen on Trumps neoconservative foreign policy either.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 12 October 2018 8:02:31 AM
To Armchair Critic- Yes if it's annoying the progressives it has to be good. Strategy of a war of attrition.
Posted by Canem Malum, Friday, 12 October 2018 9:36:01 AM
Dear belly,

I know what you mean. Now when I learn someone is a Trump supporter my first instinct it to give them a gentle pat on the head. I kind of get what they must be going through it isn't empathy as much as sympathy. Some of his actions must be doing their heads in.

Dear Canem Malum,

What on earth are you talking about mate? What war? War hate? War hell? War of attrition? What lines is Trump supposedly manning and why are you using war rhetoric to make your point?

You really don't need to dial this stuff up but I understand why you do. We get who and what Trump is and jingoistic narratives to justify your support of the man is an exact symptom of what I have been talking about.

I think the term is cognitive dissonance.

I will admit a little unease in finding enjoyment in the growing discomfort of the Trumpites and I will try not to over do it but a little restraint on your side would definitely assist.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 12 October 2018 9:58:28 AM
Emperor Donald may not be deified in his lifetime but Rocket Man Kim is, bless his haircut , and practices uncle-sacrifice to the Kim Trinity. So far Mr Pres is a Great , not bad after 2 years in the White Temple and blessing America the Beatified. Some of Kim's glory may rub off with hand shakes and palm-greasing.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 12 October 2018 10:14:49 AM
Dear Cossomby,

You wrote;

“My theory as to why so many Americans love Trump is that they really miss being a monarchy and having a royal family.”

Let me give your theory some wings my friend.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/donald-trump-bleinheim-dinner-guests-great-bloodlines-2018-10?r=US&IR=T

To have Trump talking about 'great bloodlines' and 'amazing DNA' probably illustrates he is thinking along the same lines.

One has to wonder how much he is preparing his daughter for a presidential run in the future. Princess Ivanka. I suppose the Bush's did it so why not the Trumps. Wouldn't the flock lap it up.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 12 October 2018 10:19:23 AM
Putin's on the same ballistic path with photo opps of crowned patriarchs . Dynastic marriages may follow with flattering wedding speeches across the aisle.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 12 October 2018 10:36:58 AM
Dear Donald Trump, please do not do the Aussie bogan thing and take your dog for a Sunday drive.
Dumping it on the way home.
Such an act would lower your famills average IQ by at least ten points
Thanks however for keeping us amused
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 October 2018 11:17:04 AM
Yes I'm enjoying it too.

My son recently showed me a couple of YOUtube videos of those very left, very dumb, very smug media types in the US all telling the world that Trump would never be president. Boy don't they hate.

Then a couple of election might. The first of those smug types confident of the dreadful Clinton women's victory, almost drooling with anticipation.

Then as the night progressed anxiously reassuring each other that Trump could never win Florida, Michigan & others.

Then their utter abject defeat, & the disbelief that those dumb Americans had not fallen for their lies & deceit, & had not voted for Hillary. Those & other Trump haters show themselves being so dumb, living in their own arrogant little world of con job & deceit, never venturing out to see what the real people in the real world think of them.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 12 October 2018 11:54:03 AM
Dear Hasbeen,

Yes it was difficult to contemplate how any patriotic American candidate would so directly involve themselves with Russian assistance in an attempt to win the majority of the electoral college votes.

And to think pre election Trump repeatedly said the election was going to be stolen or rigged.

The projection by this bloke is unbelievable. Great entertainment.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 12 October 2018 1:10:55 PM
Dear Steele,

I get the distinct feeling that the US President's time
in office may be limited by events still taking place.
i.e. - ongoing -
The following link explains:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-can-president-removed-how-congress-senate-vote-midterms-a8502796.html
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 12 October 2018 3:55:55 PM
Hi Steele,

Strangely, I have to disagree with you:

"I find it pretty difficult to get stirred up politically about anything he says or does now. What I am finding very amusing though is how his followers have to work harder and harder to justify their adulation of the bloke. His every absurdity just keeps putting coals under their feet."

Watching Trump in horror, I despair about the US, the world economy, pretty much everything. In a horrible way, yes, I find him mildly amusing, although 'Fargo' did it better. He is a ghastly, horrible, despicable creature, a rich kid who's always got his own way, probably shagging his brains out every night in the other wing of the White House from Melania's. An utterly vile person. And Runner, no, I don't think Clinton would have been much better. Surely there are better Americans than either of these two ?

If anybody has a desert island to rent, please get in touch.

Belly, thanks for a reality check.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:18:09 PM
He may not accept the impeachment . Congress can be dismissed and replaced by Pentagon - great people , he likes them a lot , great , we'll see , fake Congress terrible people.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:19:57 PM
It doesn't matter if your name is Trump or Smith; make money, be successful, and the loser-left will whine about it.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:43:30 PM
Just watched a film about the murders on 9/11 amature one but very very good.
Had crowd shots and street corner speakers for much of the time.
While the world was in shock, the best of humanity waited and hoped first for survivors to be found.
We too waited for retribution.
Those speakers, and the general public spoke at times in unfocused anger at? each other.
Watching I found my self saying out loud this is how Trump came about.
a TRUTH, Clinton, a poor candidate, won the popular vote.
Trump, won the alt right red neck, even KK vote, Hasbeen out side of the deep north people think differently about the neo nazi like right
Posted by Belly, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:51:36 PM
He is a winning whiner.
President Trump said Thursday that his political rival Hillary Clinton should have been “taken right off the campaign” and thrown in jail back in 2016. “The Democrats hated Comey more than any human being,” Mr. Trump said on Fox News, referring to former FBI Director James B. Comey. “He actually did Hillary Clinton a big favor because she should be in jail.”

Mr. Trump complained that he didn’t receive bipartisan support when he fired Mr. Comey, in light of Democrat frustration over the letter.
That's not fake whining like losers con you with.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:52:17 PM
'Trump, won the alt right red neck, even KK vote'

the KKK came from the Democrats Belly but don't let facts destroy your worldview. Or is KK different form KKK?
Posted by runner, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:58:01 PM
Steely you are joking, aren't you? Surely you are not still pushing that hoary old chestnut.

If you really want to look for collusion with Russia, try looking at the Clinton involvement in the transfer of US uranium to Russia. That one is a fact, & not all that hard to follow the money trail, if you actually wanted to.

Of course, that's one direction you would rather not explore.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 12 October 2018 5:18:11 PM
Dont know why anyone here would have the slightest interest in US politics. Just ignoring makes one feel better.

Its just a three ring circus, we have enough political dills here to keep most amused.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 12 October 2018 5:29:50 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

Oh I am loving this.

Here is a quick breakdown of the Hillary story and why it has been continually trotted out as a smoke screen to the Russiagate investigations;

http://youtu.be/gFalijeStUc?t=359

It shows how ludicrous the assertion was.

Yet you have people being indicted over the Trump's campaign involvement with the Russians.

Come on mate, why are you pissing what little credibility you have left on running against reality? Well I know why and I kinda feel a bit sad for you. You have to ride this wave all the way otherwise you have to admit what a bloody fool you really are.

So what will be your response as Muller keeps doling out more prison time? Call it fake news?

This is damn good fun.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 12 October 2018 5:49:11 PM
A hard act to follow as they say.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 12 October 2018 6:40:26 PM
runner you continue to add to the entertainment, and confirm some at least of Trumps supporters know not much at all.
When that car drove in to a crowd at a protest about the right wing rally, Trump named the kkk types as good people.
He, in pursuit of the NRA vote only condemns mass murder if it is at the hands of other than WASP,s
Measure him against the opinions of growing numbers of concerned world leaders if you dare
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 13 October 2018 5:39:19 AM
Well the progressives obviously consider Trump a threat to their agenda. I don't follow this issue much but perhaps the issues surrounding this can be seen in the following way.

1. QAnon is not evidence - it's a smoking gun. It could be used to find evidence. Socialists have their own ridiculous claims.

2. Roseanne Barr- She's a comedian and an actress. Most humor can be taken as offensive to someone. Actors are not lawyers or scientists. Given the toxic environment I admire her courage- but I wouldn't have used the words she used. Perhaps one of the reasons for the cancelling of the show is because of ambivalence within the cast about their association with the comments about Valerie Jarrett.

This link is interesting- perhaps another smoking gun...
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/

"JW has exposed Valerie Jarrett’s ... role in covering up a scandalous gun-running operation carried out by the Department of Justice (DOJ). Last fall JW obtained public records that show Jarrett was a key player in the effort to cover up that Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about the Fast and Furious, a disastrous experiment in which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) allowed guns from the U.S. to be smuggled into Mexico so they could eventually be traced to drug cartels. Instead, federal law enforcement officers lost track of hundreds of weapons which have been used in an unknown number of crimes, including the murder of a U.S. Border Patrol agent in Arizona".

This is also interesting...
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/right-wing-media-rally-behind-rosanne-barr-and-her-racist-tweet/

Perhaps this is what Belly was referring to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

I guess the more that the progressives push their agenda the more the masses are pushed towards the organizations referred to in the Unite the Right Rally. This is what is happening in Europe. It comes down to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". So be it.

In war the first casualty is truth.

Paraphrasing Musashi- War is an extreme act you can't do it by halves.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 13 October 2018 11:42:32 AM
Trump is only there because of his usefulness to his extreme right evangelical power base.

They are prepared to vote for a lying, adulterous, corrupt, pussy-grabbing mysogynist, egotistical man-baby soley in the hope he will overturn Roe Vs Wade legislation through the Supreme Court. Everything else is just window-dressing.

Meanwhile his "huge brain" and lying double-speak comments and insane tweets have made the USA the laughing stock of the world and his looming trade war will ultimately damage his own voters.

Am I enjoying it?
When I watch the hypocritical ranting of his tinfoil hat brigade fans, I think it's hilarious.
Posted by rache, Saturday, 13 October 2018 12:52:07 PM
CM just love it! so progress and Liberal are now filthy words.
Steelredux you got this thread right.
It just keeps on giving.
Gut busting laughter that is.
Soon, oh so very soon as it becomes clear Donald Duck, sorry devil made me do it, Trump is a one termer, those leaving his ship will try finding ways to? tell us they always knew he was a dill.
As any thought America is great sinks below the horizon we must loo to a new western world leader Germany?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:26:19 PM
Belly said "CM just love it! so progress and Liberal are now filthy words."

Answer- The Progressives/ Libertarians have the same view / dialogue of the Conservatives. Change (Progressiveness) for its own sake is not healthy- Progressive is not a synonym for Good- nor is Freedom (Libertarianism/ Free Trade/ Free Society). They become filthy words when they are misused. Change and Freedom are relative concepts- the ones that are most able to take advantage are those with power. At this point in history we need to become more Conservative- and return power to the people. Where we are today is based on our heritage. We have lost balance- we have become less democratic- and less stable. There need to be more people pushing against change and freedom. There are few absolute good or evils.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:50:04 PM
Dear Canem Malum,

You say;

“Well the progressives obviously consider Trump a threat to their agenda.”

Australian progressives have been decrying the TPP for bloody years. It was a sweet day when Trump put an axe to the involvement of the US as they had demanded the inclusion of some pretty toxic power shifts from governments to corporations.

What has been delicious is seeing all those previous 'free marketeers' on this forum applauding his actions and suddenly spruiking protectionism.

Of course there has been a mad scramble to paint tariffs in nationalistic colours rather than the protectionism it really is.

It has been a scream.

There have been a number of things of Trump I have supported. I even thought there was a brief window for him to have acted on gun control but he wimped it. Perhaps a bridge too far even for him.

But there is so much which has been an absolute disaster and fine fodder to wake up to each morning. Meanwhile the right continue to dig in hard with their support of this man. Oh and it will not end well for them.

'May we live in interesting times' indeed.

I do concede that the damage he will inflict on the Republican party will be extensive and will not be good for democracy in the US.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 13 October 2018 5:22:15 PM
Trump just what is he? well he is a product of the Tea Party right.
They being a product of fear and loathing of *others* Mexicans, Muslims, African American, others
Just for a second, show me how America, or Australia for that matter can ever, turn back time and become a whites only country.
Trump farms fear, to gain votes, he farms to those who are? well not able to see the world as it is.
He has been bankrupt more than once
He refuses to release his tax records, IF A DEMOCRAT did that?
Trump is a phantom, he promised much but knew he could not deliver most of it.
Yes the share market is up.
He in gaining that,trod on so very many people,IF you say the sharemarket justifies that?
Remember if Trumps means justify the end he is no better than Hitler
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 14 October 2018 6:06:56 AM
I would be surprised if this thread was not posted so those of us who do not share supporters faith in the man can have laugh about him.
Andust as surprised if any in depth reason most of the world is wrong to fear him is produced here
Right now he is in election mode, for the midterms, a very real danger is now even more than any other time, you can not place any value on what he says.
So from tonight's TV news, did we see that toad? that american woman/thing who said she called the police,after wrongly claiming a nineyear old African AMERICAN SEXUALY ASAUSSAULTED HER? Trump took the united out of USA he trod it in to the ground and gave breath and reason for a country with far more than its share of racists, to show the world what true bigotry looks like
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 14 October 2018 4:37:08 PM
Belly said- "Just for a second, show me how America, or Australia for that matter can ever, turn back time and become a whites only country."

Answer-
It sounds as if Belly is happy that Australia is "half way across a river" with respect to multiculturalism. Idealists. Well I hope he is happy when he sees the results of a lack of discipline.

The US can give the Afro-Americans their own part of the US to live in and govern- create a new country for them. Afro-Americans will never be treated equally in the US- they are different- there's nothing wrong with that- but White Americans have their own traditions- neither should have to give up their traditions. The Native Indian population and other Native populations around the world need to be protected- there are reservations, there are the towns near the reservations that have a mixed population for those Native People in transition to majority culture and support structures. There will always be conflict between different cultures but if you put those with the same culture together and put some barriers between cultures then there will be more peace.

There is always a dominant culture in society- that's why tribal power is better than national power. Power needs to be held low in the social hierarchy.

In Australia the dominant culture should be British Australian.

As the Dalai Lama says "Europe for the Europeans".

Forcing cultures together only creates conflict and fear.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 14 October 2018 5:34:43 PM
Belly said "True bigotry"

Answer- Well... what is it called when you destroy a culture... genocide...

Families are important, culture is important, sometimes you have to make a decision about your family or a stranger. I choose the family.

Bigotry....

to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight; to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear. Sun Tzu
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 14 October 2018 5:43:00 PM
I love pandas -
they're not racist
they're black and white
and Asian. :-)
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 14 October 2018 6:20:51 PM
does not seem Belly's enjoying Trump's presidency like Steelie is.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 14 October 2018 6:51:10 PM
//The US can give the Afro-Americans their own part of the US to live in and govern- create a new country for them.//

Right, and I'm sure all the white people won't have any sort of objection to just giving up their patch and moving halfway across the country to some god-forsaken backwater where most of townsfolk are complete strangers. I don't think you've fully thought this idea through.

//In Australia the dominant culture should be British Australian.//

On behalf of all Australians descended from Irishmen from the Republic: feck off, Cromwell.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 14 October 2018 7:04:56 PM
Toni Lavis said- " I don't think you've fully thought this idea through....
On behalf of all Australians descended from Irishmen from the Republic: feck off, Cromwell."

Answer-

Well .. there's a few ideas on all sides that haven't been thought through... all we are left with now is war for survival.

Australia is founded as a item of British Law. I'm glad not all Irish have the same opinion as Toni Lavis. It's sad that the Irish are giving up their country to Indians when they have fought for so long for their territory.
Posted by Canem Malum, Sunday, 14 October 2018 9:25:29 PM
CM,

" It's sad that the Irish are giving up their country to Indians when they have fought for so long for their territory."

Nothing sad about it at all, they're relatives anyway.

The Irish language is Indo-European and still has words that are the same as Sanskrit or easily recognisable as such.

----

Everybody will have a few more years to enjoy Trump's Presidency after he is reelected; if he chooses to run.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 14 October 2018 9:56:43 PM
I always knew it, wanted to pretend it was not true but even here in these pages it glows like hot coals on a dark night.
Trump supporters are racists
They indeed are being led around by the nose by a silly man totally in love with him self.
Tho joy of watching him make sure the world knows he is an idiot is tempered by the knowledge his supporters are poor lost folk looking for an America that can never be
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:24:53 AM
Trump's Presidency after he is reelected;
If he keeps on making China pay for his tariff-wall they might close on his mortgage , sell the US and use the White House as an airline booking office.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 15 October 2018 8:46:06 AM
Dear Canem Malum,

You wrote;

"The US can give the Afro-Americans their own part of the US to live in and govern- create a new country for them."

Yeh mate they tried that in South Africa and the world rightly condemned them.

So basically you are an overt racist which is okay as most of the posters on here don't own up to what is self-evident.

Australia is a highly successful egalitarian country. A measure of that is embracing diversity, condemning race baiting, and calling out bullying.

You are of course a threat to much of what this country has stood for over the last 50 years.

If you desire for an Aryan existence is trumping the values of our nation then perhaps a move should be contemplated.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 15 October 2018 9:08:43 AM
Steele,

"Yeh mate they tried that in South Africa and the world rightly condemned them"

Is that the same South Africa that has a murder rate approx seven times that of the US?

Maybe it was a good idea for SA.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:16:40 AM
you are racist, you are sexist yeah about the best the Clinton lovers can come up with. Find a new line tantrum throwers.
Posted by runner, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:23:33 AM
Is Mise,

Africa has a lot of unique factors that need identifying,
causing huge problems, all squished together into a
toxic cocktail. They've got a lot of variables that can
account for their problems.

Do your research. I don't have the time to do it for you
or to explain. Besides you just may learn something if you
embark on this journey yourself.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:34:02 AM
The thread continues to amuse, thanks steelredux
Just think even here in Australian some sling the term Clinton around as both a form of defense[ for not truly understanding America] and like a smelly roadkill to ward off comments they dislike.
Yes woman was the wrong candidate, should not serve her country in any role.
BUT!she won the popular vote.
Often say/think we here are not representative of the real world.
But Trump supporters here in OLO are copies of the same in America, under informed, not quite sure what they want.
And do not have a clue what he is doing
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 October 2018 11:09:37 AM
Foxy,

I've studied SA in some depth and, if the World had left them alone to sort out their own problems in their own way, then South Africa might just be a different and better place.

Have a look at films of the Soweto shootings, the white Officers are firing their pistols over the heads of the crowd, whereas the black Constables are taking careful aim and firing deliberate, aimed shots into the crowd.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 October 2018 11:50:55 AM
Is Mise,

Focusing on colour ?

Is that the best you can come up with,
as a result of your "in-depth" study of the
country, and its social problems and causes?

Not impressed.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 October 2018 12:20:43 PM
"But Trump supporters here in OLO are copies of the same in America, under informed, not quite sure what they want.
And do not have a clue what he is doing."

I reject that statement... as rubbish.
I've been watching this investigation right here on YouTube progress for over 2yrs, since Trump was merely a candidate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzLtqma3B6g

All the things he's talking about that would make no sense to you;
- I know what he's talking about because I've followed it all for that long.
Can you comprehend that?
I honestly don't think you can.

I don't mean to come across as smug, but you guys are mostly clueless.
It's kind of sad in a way, what you read in the news articles is nothing but smoke and mirrors and most of you all have no way to know any different.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 October 2018 2:37:04 PM
Foxy,

The focus was not on colour, unless you think that the white officers should have been firing into the crowd and the black ones firing in the air.

One of SA's problems is the utter contempt which some black groups/tribes have for others of the same colour.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 15 October 2018 2:47:38 PM
AC you have an uphill battle before you, see my views seem to be, in fact are, shared by many more than share yours.
A hint that may help, do not get exited at the midterms results
Very many more Democrats are diffending seats they won six years ago, in what is now Trump territory, to have any hope of winning that house.
They MAY win the other house.
But it too may stay much the same.
Was about to launch into a your intellect vs mine thing but in truth it would be wasted.
From my very first post ever, here I knew we have a majority who hold views not now or ever, shared by the majority.
Not an insult just truth, time will prove you or me right,I am willing to be judged on my opinions
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 October 2018 2:52:42 PM
Dear Belly,

We all have our own opinions.

The world would be a very boring place if we all agreed
or thought the same. Our lives would not be all that
interesting. Although I have to admit that sometimes I
would like it to be not as interesting as it currently is.
(joke).

Talking about President Trump - he's a salesman.
I won't mention - liar, fraud, or anything else.
Robert Meuller's investigation can settle that matter.
And people believe his promises. Look at our current
pollies - they're also making all kinds of promises
and will be making even more as the election draws
closer.

Look at our football clubs. Supporters are very passionate
about who they support.

As Steelie stated earlier - all we can do is - sit back
and enjoy the ride. Who knows what will happen next?
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 October 2018 3:10:53 PM
Dear individual,

You claim you have studied South Africa for years.

Then you will know that the murder rate in the years before the end of Apartheid was over 70 per 100,000 people. In fact in 1993 it reached 78 per 100,000.

Last year’s murder rate of 35.2 per 100,000 people is up from a low of 30.1 per 100,000 in 2011.

Horrendous but still only half what it was under the racist regime.

Facts, damn inconvenient sometimes.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 15 October 2018 7:14:21 PM
Hey Belly,
When I say you're clueless, I'm being brutally honest and not offensive please know that.

You have absolutely no comprehension of what ANY of all this is REALLY about.
It's about Globalism V's Nationalism and everything else is just playing citizens off against each other, guilt card, blame card, victim card all to trick us into giving up our soverignity for global aligned intergovermental regulations.

"Just for a second, show me how America, or Australia for that matter can ever, turn back time and become a whites only country."

You see that right, that's what some uninformed fool who cannot otherwise comprehend why people support Trump would think.

Don't conflate Nationalism, and the DEMAND that WE, NOT FOREIGNERS determine OUR OWN LAWS, with RACISM you fool.

You think the EU's great right?
Well if you want to be ruled over by unelected foreign Beauracrats in Brussels who live tax free at everyone else's expense;
- Then go choose a European country and you can be ruled over by foreigners.

Otherwise don't disparage Trump supporters when you're clueless as to the basis of their support on the issues own merits.

What should be bothering you about all this, if you had half a brain;
- Is that members of The Five Eyes Intelligence agencies; are working above our 'Rule of Democracy' to influence elections;
- That the media and big tech are working in a cartel manner to demonitise and censor the speech of Conservatives.

THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY EFFING DEMOCRACY OR NATION ANYMORE.

Just - UN Sustainable Development Goals -

You Leftists want to throw around all this petty crap like 6 year olds like you think it means something.
It doesn't, none of it does.
You're the silly little kids that don't understand what the adults are really up to.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 October 2018 9:16:48 PM
[Cont.]
Most of the things you proclaim are false or mischaracterised.
A product of corporate media narratives for useful idiots.
You parrot falsities no better than the one that told you Hillary had a 96% chance of winning.
I'd argue without any doubt that right now RED will win the Midterms;
But there's factors that can't be counted on.
Namely Electoral Fraud.

Democrats and the Deep State won't leave anything to chance this time.
They will pull out all stops to win the midterms and get the 223 votes needed for Rod Rosenstein to impeach, I guarantee you that much.
And Trumps the one being lead by the nose, and he's probably not cluey enough to out-manouvre whats coming.
Where I get my info from, we're often better informed of whats in the pipeline than Trump himself.

Do you not understand I've been watching an ongoing investigation unfold daily for over 2 years?
The average views for these videos is about 4000 views.
So that makes me about 1 of 4000 citizens on the planet that actually have any idea at all about what's really going on.
That's where I get my info; not the dimwits on ABC's Planet America who show snippets of CNN as news.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 October 2018 9:21:47 PM
AC,

You stated that you don't mean to be offensive.
And then you go ahead and in your arrogance
claim that you're the only one who knows what's
really going on. Well some people actually
do more than just watch "Planet America."
They have access to various databases, and
written documentation and other contacts both
overseas and in the US. My husband and I lived
and worked in the US for close to ten years.
My children were born in the US. I still have
family living in that country - so don't make
assumptions about people - and certainly not about
Belly - who has more nouse than many who post here.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:10:11 PM
[Cont.]
I've already posted links where Nathaniel Rothschild and George Soros are working together;
http://youtu.be/A3kDcgU5Dl0

So now add 'members of The Five Eyes Intelligence agencies; are working above our 'Rule of Democracy' to influence elections;
- Evidence of a culture of a permanent shadow government working behind the scenes and attempting to use impeachment and COG to remove an incumbent duly elected leader.

Add that to 'That the media and big tech are working in a cartel manner to demonitise and censor the speech of Conservatives'
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-11/facebook-purges-over-800-accounts-millions-followers-including-conservative-meme

Then add to that all corporate elite are working together against the interests of the people - ie. Bilderberg agedas

Add that to the fact our Western leaders seem more interested in towing the line for Globalism and UN policies, and labeling their own citizens racist to promote this agenda;

Then add the existence of Rothschild and Soros and their influence on the economy;
https://au.news.yahoo.com/trump-says-fed-control-wont-fire-powell-165749157--spt.html

Remember what Bankers did last time with predatory lending for the 2008 GFC brought on by sub-prime market collapse due to predatory lending.

And you think we citizens control anything?

http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/cities/

Look how much is signed on to the 2030 agenda.
http://www.bing.com/search?pc=COSP&ptag=D052518-A915F698E57&conlogo=CT3335818&q=australia+2030+agenda

Everywhere
http://regional.gov.au/regional/publications/regions_2030/

Safe Cities
http://www.dw.com/en/safe-inclusive-cities-begin-on-the-doorstep/a-18719719
http://www.bbc.com/future/bespoke/specials/connected-world/government.html

Huawei Safe City Video Surveillance Solution
http://youtu.be/wdTb1bGrYYY

The World Bank 2030 China
http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2012/02/27/china-2030-executive-summary

Xi Jinping says China’s authoritarian system can be a model for the World
https://qz.com/1225347/xi-jinping-says-chinas-one-party-authoritarian-system-can-be-a-model-for-the-world/

http://www.newstarget.com/2018-08-20-chinas-crackdown-on-free-speech-spurs-rise-of-toilet-revolution.html

Is this what you want?
The only place you'll be able to have a free thought without being persecuted is to scribble dissent in a toilet stall?

This is not about racism.
This is about nations citizens deciding their own laws and not being ruled by foreigners.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:36:22 PM
Hey Foxy,
"You stated that you don't mean to be offensive."

- Yes that's right, none of it's personal.
If anyone chooses to be offended by my opinions that's their business.

I'm not against any member of the forum on a personal level;
Just against the stupid things that form some leaps of logic.

"And then you go ahead and in your arrogance claim that you're the only one who knows what's really going on."

It's not arrogance, it's honesty, nothing more, nothing less; born from spending years following the facts, which no-one else here's done.

"They have access to various databases, and written documentation and other contacts both overseas and in the US. My husband and I...".

No, no, and No.

Your not going to get the info from other contacts, nor written documentation elsewhere, nor your husband, nor your children, nor anybody else.
No offense to any of them.

George Webb Channel on YouTube, that's the ONLY place you'll get it.
And even if you watch it, you won't make sense of it, because you don't know all the players and don't the game;
Nor have you watched it for 2 years to keep up with the story.

I'm not saying it to be smart or arrogant.
I'm saying it because its the truth.

I might sometimes talk about Illuminati and conspiracy things, but make no mistake I also watch and keep abreast of things going on right now.

And no offense to Belly, but he's living in the past; in a bygone era.
I don't mind people holding their opinion, but I object to carelessly speading uninformed rubbish around.

If you want to have a Trump bashing, then lets do it, I'll play.
I don't mind criticising the very people I support.
You've seen me do it before and I'll happily do it again.

My objection is to a complete distortion and misunderstanding of all the facts, because all you lot do is trade in bs and then spread it all around.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 15 October 2018 11:19:12 PM
It's time to learn once and for all about the party you support Belly.
It's time to learn that you support the Racists; and you also support the Communists.
You've gotten everything back to front.

The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party
http://youtu.be/g_a7dQXilCo
'Did you know that the Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, founded the KKK, and fought against every major civil rights act in U.S. history? Watch as (African-American) Carol Swain, professor of political science at Vanderbilt University, shares the inconvenient history of the Democratic Party.'

The Inconvenient Truth About the Republican Party
http://youtu.be/OURy5WFp0zk
'When you think of the Republican Party, what comes to mind? If you’re like many Americans, you may associate the GOP with racism, sexism, and general inequality. It’s a commonly pushed narrative by left-leaning media and academia, but as former Vanderbilt Professor of Political Science (African-American) Carol Swain explains, the Republican Party was actually responsible for nearly every advancement for minorities and women in U.S. history—and remains the champion of equality to this day.'

Rick Wiles Warns: We're in a Communist Revolution
http://youtu.be/_78zwISeluQ

Communists in Congress? Just count 'em
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/communists-in-congress-just-count-em/

Here just take the whole search results...
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=democrats+are+communists
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 3:24:18 AM
AC please know I am a straight shooter, in no way do I find you offensive.
If I did, and again I DO NOT, you would know about it.
We both hold views about the others lack of ability to truly understand the issue.
Nothing offensive in that.
Over a beer or my choice these days, long black, we would in all probability get along well.
I offer my best mate as evidence, he votes Liberal, follows the Manly NRL TEAM, AND? IS MY BROTHER!
See? I can take it.
In the end it remains my view, and am never going to give it up,Trump is training monkeys to? well support him without true understanding of what they support.
In all things, the extremes damage the whole,if we are to ever become a better world finding ways [the Trump plan] to divide humanity is just that, extreme and dangerous
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 5:30:40 AM
AC yes committed that old sin, only read part then posted , then? went back and re read your posts
Changes nothing, still not offended.
No self promotion in the following just informing you about me.
You may not know, but like the eldest sons from big families in country Australia, and my generation, formal education came second.
To working to feed hungry siblings
But wanted so much to learn, so reading books, even two in a day, became my life.
Passed some hard tests on the way, found myself helping far better educated finish exams often.
I know about the American reserve bank, about the generations of Rothschild dirty dealing, YOU AND I are considered idiots if we talk about it.
THERE is the conspiracy! so many rubbish conspiracies exist, the very real ones get lumped up in them as lies.
A very real conspiracy exists, to have one world government.
Trump, by his shear stupidity, is only a blind, people will in time, welcome Dictatorship, because they think anything will be better than Trump.
You old mate are working on behalf of the very people who want to take away all our freedoms
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 5:47:25 AM
Ah more grist for the mill.

Trump had slammed Elizabeth Warren for saying she had Indian ancestry and actually offered a million dollars to her favourite charity if she took a DNA test.

“I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian.”
http://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1051836898275184640

Well she did and yes it confirmed the ancestry.

But Trump now claims he never said it.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-says-he-never-pledged-1-million-to-charity-if-warren-took-dna-test-he-did

Glorious stuff.

I'm wondering if he will claim yet another misspoke moment.

"I thought that I made myself very clear, but having just reviewed the transcript...I realized that there is a need for some clarification," Trump said Tuesday at the White House. "The sentence should have been...'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia'."

Ah a gift that keeps on giving.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 9:37:45 AM
but..but.. he's not giving the cash..Indian giver that he is.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 10:20:21 AM
I watched Q&A last night (15/10/2018).
Harvard Professor, leading expert on economic
development and the fight against poverty, and
UN adviser, Jeffrey Sachs was on the panel.
His comments on the US President Donald Trump
confirmed what most thinking people have suspected
for a long time.

Some commentators interpret the US President's
outbursts as playing to his political base, or preening
for the cameras, or blustering for the sake of striking
future deals. Prof Sachs made it quite clear that
Trump in fact suffers from several psychological pathologies
that render him a clear and present danger to the world.

Prof. Sachs stated that America has never had such a
"delusional" president. And emphasised that this president
has no sense because he speaks gibberish, insults those
around him, including his closest associates, alienates his
allies, and baffles the world.

All rather frightening stuff. How come he's still allowed
to be in office? Why is he not being removed? What's wrong
with America that a person such as this is allowed to stay
in power?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 10:51:30 AM
" And emphasised that this president has no sense because he speaks gibberish, insults those around him, including his closest associates, alienates his allies, and baffles the world. All rather frightening stuff. How come he's still allowed
to be in office?"

People are still allowed to post on OLO.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 10:55:41 AM
Don Trump,, weird way of spelling lunatic!
He said yesterday the Murder in his buddys Saudi Arabian Embassy.
May have *just been a random murder*
Bet Pokerhontise, his words, like the USA Tax office never see,s his money.
Think with me here, if the great man Obama, never paid his taxes, refused to talk about it, and had Putin as a friend what would the trained Monkeys, devil made me say that, supporters of Mr dementia [Trump] say about that?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 10:58:37 AM
Dear Nick,

Yes delusional people are still allowed to post on this forum
however, -
they're not world leaders and don't have the power of
President Trump. Therefore what they say doesn't
really present a clear and present danger to the world.
It's a different story with the US President.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 11:19:14 AM
Chernobyl Day Tour (from Kiev) | Book from $69 only‎.
It will all blow over if you have enough tins of soup and baked beans.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 11:26:44 AM
Foxy that post says it all.

You watched Q&A. That wouldn't be on the Green/Left run ABC by any chance would it?

You watched a Harvard Professor. One of the leading swamp run US institutions of course.

He's an adviser to the UN, the most corrupt organisation yet developed by man, that Trump is taking US taxpayer funds off. Of course got what you expected. Confirmation of your hate for Trump.

What a surprise.

Cone on sweetie, do try some time to look at the other side some time.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 11:58:09 AM
The swamps were drained by Mussolini using Adolf's atoms for agriculture and burnt book fertiliser.
Nuclear War Survival - Survival, Self Sufficiency and Sustainable Living
https://www.survival.org.au/nuclear-war-survival.php
Trump grows mushrooms in the press room and will fund a Trump School of Right Great Wall of Trump Thoughts and Rocketry .
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 12:13:41 PM
Dear Hassie,

I've tried.

I honestly have.

But Donald Trump just doesn't make any sense
to me at all.

Out of all the talented people in the US -
he's the best they could come up with?
Seriously?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 12:41:28 PM
Plaque builds up on teeth over the years leading to the Greens.
Obama said "open wide" and Trump is drilling down to grassroots.
He may just give them a grinning face if it's not a death skull.
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 1:55:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy