The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should the Sydney Opera House be Used as a Billboard

Should the Sydney Opera House be Used as a Billboard

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
//And still and always, the middle finger to the reduxed Faggot.//

Well that's funny... I can't write f4ggot on this forum without being censored. Even if when I'm not referring to homosexuals. For example, a bundle of sticks is a f4ggot... see what I mean?

I guess South Park were right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hV3LwA6y0o
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 13 October 2018 9:13:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Tony Lavis,

That is bloody hilarious. When I try any of the derivations diver dan used, f4ggot, F4ggot, f4ggots they all return a "Remove the profanity." when I attempt to post it.

How on earth is he able to get away with it. I don't think OLO has the level of Gaydar but something is afoot.

What a hoot. It would be one hell of a coincidence if for some reason the filter didn't work for him but then again maybe Christ Almighty is teaching him a lesson.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 October 2018 12:13:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That's rough TL/SA5073....
Posted by diver dan, Sunday, 14 October 2018 7:12:42 PM
Steele,

The OLO filter is one of life's mysteries!!
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 14 October 2018 8:46:02 PM
faggot
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 14 October 2018 8:49:05 PM
f4ggot
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 14 October 2018 8:49:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy