The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should the Sydney Opera House be Used as a Billboard

Should the Sydney Opera House be Used as a Billboard

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
beat me to it ttbn!
Posted by runner, Friday, 12 October 2018 4:58:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
oops maybe the opera house is now a 'sacred' site for the lefties. Would be fairer if all Aussies got a go. Just a thought.
Posted by runner, Friday, 12 October 2018 5:00:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Foxy,

You strengthen the argument for public funding of elections, and appropriate allowable spending levels for political parties. This is something the Greens have long advocated. The money influence in the political process, particularly to the big two who form governments, has become intolerable at all levels.
Here in NSW, we had a conga line of corrupt Liberals parading before the ICAC over their illegal acceptance of developer money. This has resulted in over development within Sydney, as the Liberal government approves almost every proposal put forward, something like 99%. The incompetent planning minister Anthony Roberts, declaring there is no such thing as "over development"! I think he believes what is good for his mate Harry is good for all of us.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 12 October 2018 5:02:10 PM
runner

*...oops maybe the opera house is now a 'sacred' site for the lefties. Would be fairer if all Aussies got a go. Just a thought...*

Your a little soft on the "club of faggot fascists" that have gather around OLO lately aren't you?
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 13 October 2018 9:19:06 AM
Come on Diver my position on homosexuality has not changed. As the Word of God says it is sin alongside adultery, fornication,lying etc. Plenty have turned from homosexual lifestyle as they have adultery etc. People practicing homosexuality can be forgiven just like the adulterer if they turn from sin and ask Christ to lead them.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 13 October 2018 9:39:14 AM
Dear diver dan,

Come on mate, you still trotting out the 'faggot' line?

So many of your posts reveal a latent homosexuality but you just don't see it. It is hilarious.

Take this one for instance which you addressed to me;

“I'll start at the bottom, and if you wish to play the role of a quirky fag boy, I'm more than happy to engage you on my post.”

So bloody loaded with unconscious innuendo that is should be in a text book. Let's break it down.

“I'll start at the bottom” - Brilliant. I'm sure you will you naughty boy. Most people would have said 'last point', or 'final point'. But not you. That isn't what you are fixated on is it.

“ you wish to play the role of a quirky fag boy” - Such obvious projection. This is you thinking about role playing, of what it would be like, not just fag boy but 'quirky' fag boy. I mean who else would use such a term if it wasn't swilling around in their head?

“I'm more than happy to engage you on my post.” Damn son! What the hell! Very funny. And what 'post' would that be my fine blossom-buttocked friend? And yes I'm sure you would be very happy.

Whew. You managed to load so much homosexual innuendo into a single sentence that even Mr Humphries would have needed to take a lie down.

Read them all together and they are even more telling. There are plenty more and we can discuss them further if it would help. Keep them coming though, they are good fun.

It was also interesting the way runner framed his answer to you. “People practicing homosexuality can be forgiven just like the adulterer if they turn from sin and ask Christ to lead them.” Notice he is several degrees more conciliatory about homosexuality when discussing the issue with you. He sees it, perhaps not overtly, but he is certainly aware of something.

All the best with the journey mate.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 13 October 2018 10:34:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All