The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > At last, a truly moderate Muslim leader.

At last, a truly moderate Muslim leader.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
Belly,

Didn't see anything from you about Ford's 'evidence'. She had NONE. Or, have you decided in your blind bigotry that the FBI was wrong in not finding ANY EVIDENCE. Ford has been shown up as a lying, evil bitch. Totally obviously to anyone but an ignorant bigot like you.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 7 October 2018 11:40:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"obviously" should have been 'obvious'. That's what happens when someone rubs up against you! And, if you were quoting me, I didn't call the bitch 'evil' in the first instance.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 7 October 2018 11:44:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cats have lost their plates of meat thanks to the bitch Hilaly and dogs who voted for him . His evil sarcasm and lies are sickening to punters.
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 7 October 2018 11:51:48 AM
ttbn *blind bigotry* Sir, it is my honestly held opinion you get your information for this and most subjected out of a dark place in your head
I saw no evidence of her lying,you my friend must think before posting ANYTHING
Witnessed you insulting many here most ignore you.
I should, it is clear you have issues with understanding and in talking to those who do not share your opinions.
ttbn know you need help.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 7 October 2018 2:39:02 PM
the women who lied and fabricated against Kavanaugh have done massive harm to women who have truly been assaulted. How could they be so low?
Posted by runner, Sunday, 7 October 2018 4:16:06 PM
For heaven's sake, Belly, you are dumb. You should stick to grunting in the pub with other morons.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 7 October 2018 4:56:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy