The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New Europe Independent States.

New Europe Independent States.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
PS.

I'll make it my business to attend the court sessions associated with this interesting event.

I'll make a few predictions:

The (alleged) Islamic rapist will get off Scott free. Firstly, he isn't a nobody. He is actually one of the current trend ruling homosexuals, from the big end of town; and he is "cocky".

Secondly, there'll be no bad PR for homosexuals, before the glittering world event of the 40th Sydney Gay Mardi Gras.

Thirdly, and as I've posted here without a comment from the audience, this is NSW, the ruling capital of the pedophile judiciary. Judge shopping pays off in NSW, for pedophiles, (especially Catholic pedophile priests).
But it does not pay off for journalists who attempt to expose them.

And second lastly, this alleged Islamic rapist will be introduced to all the right people (to pay off) for the escape plan to work.

And lastly, on a lighter note, the Islamic rapist (alleged), will guaranteed, be attending the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras in February
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 4 October 2018 9:29:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If you have any doubt about the rise of Fascism which is the natural
domain for the left read this & remember Stalin.

A lawyer, Regis de Castelnau, wrote in the monthly Causeur:

"There is a country in Europe where the main opposition party, after
the seizure of its financial resources, sees its president asked to
undergo a judicial psychiatric assessment.
Is it Putin's Russia or Orban's Hungary? No. It is France".
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 4 October 2018 11:17:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Reality is lost when anything left of the lunatic in the white house is called Farcist.
Right now worldwide every statement needs a good look at, so much is purely fake and untrue.
Who 20 years ago would have thought Russia would become a Marfia like country run by a mobster to frighten every other crime head.
And the the leader of the United States would be his pupete?
As we swallow lies and miss information more and more we risk a very real dictatorship some of us helped into power
Posted by Belly, Friday, 5 October 2018 6:18:13 AM
France is in a mess. Macron has appointed a muslim to draw up
legislation for Islam France. I don't know exactly what the aim is but
it has attracted significant flack.
Belly the Brexit seems to have increased support although the stays are
active but I do not think they will change the governments intention.
The southern European countries have been at a disadvantage to the
Northern countries because of the Euro. The migration problem has been
the last straw for Italy and Greece.

Hungary and Czech have indicated that if Brussels tries to punish them
for refusing immigrants they are likely to leave. If Italy also left
it would probably mean that the Netherlands would leave also.

Democracy is dying in France, but there might be a point where the
line in the sand is crossed and the predicted civil war, or something
approaching it, breaks out. The tradition of wartime resistance could
easily be restarted.

In Britain the situation is not as bad but the Sharia Courts which
have some recognition are pressing for full legalisation.
They have recently been told "no way" but they will continue not
registering marriages and that leaves the women not protected by
British law and leaves them no rights in divorce.
Some muslims are seeing the advantages in British law and are
resisting Sharia but run into family problems.

Sharia courts
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 5 October 2018 5:09:20 PM
Please give us evidence the thing, it is that, who raped that boy is Muslim.
Its name is not enough, on what evidence can we know the freak is Muslim?
Six years in prison is the only term I will see as fair.
That takes care of the judge who gave him bail.
Now him,yes he is a grubby half human, every race.faith has them, and yes justice may not be served, it often is not, hence in my opinion the one who granted bail commited a crime against the victim and justice
Posted by Belly, Friday, 5 October 2018 5:41:20 PM
Belly.

The kid is not a victim, he's a fag prostitute, who called in a customer on a new app.

Consider that fact as the reason for the issue of the bail notice, with its conditions of reporting, and confiscation of the customers passport.

The supposed rapist is off the hook on rape, but not for the charge of sex with a minor.
It's the latter part of sex with a minor, which apparently the police have not covered.

Who is the victim here? The fag kid most likely claimed to be sixteen, and he looks like he could be sixteen. There is a picture of him circulating!
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 5 October 2018 9:32:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy