The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New Europe Independent States.

New Europe Independent States.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Not good for Steven Pinkers theories on peace through Democracy :-))
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 4 October 2018 9:31:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OMG AC,

The left is in disarray. Winning back the vacant head space of a population which considers homosexuality should be normalised by supporting gay marriage, and the right has made it!

Maybe channel a right wing campaign through the auspices of the ABC. Haaaa.

Best of British luck on that one!

:-))
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 4 October 2018 9:51:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AC,

I am pro-Israel only in that am against its enemies - Islam and rest of the population of the Middle East, and the left anti-Semitics in the West. I think Israel has the right to exist in peace. I have no interest in their religion or in Zionism. I don't remember being “silenced” by you :).

I don't see what Israel has to do with the EU.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 4 October 2018 10:07:13 AM
Hey ttbn,
Just came across this:
Would it be wrong to assume this guy might be Islamic?
http://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-boy-assaulted-in-front-yard-at-home-by-online-predator-police-20181004-p507oj.html
Why do I feel like this is the beginning of Islamic child sex grooming in Australia coming out like with Tommy Robinson in the UK?

Gay Child Rape in Someones Front Yard, what next.
We tried to warn them, but they ignored us now who do we blame?
- All just a plan to divide this country and tear it apart at the seams...

- I thought it was interesting Netanyahu was getting friendly with the right nationalist / populist movements in Europe.
(I shouldn't have said far right, almost fell for their rhetoric)

I don't necessarily oppose Israels right to exist on the core level of having a right to exist and a homeland, but I do question the manner in which it came about as well as everything they've done from then until now.

I believe in freedom and liberty for all people, but I don't think that one person should be forced to give up their liberties so that someone else can have theirs.

That's what I believe, whether I have disdain for Islam in my country or not.

I think Israels made an absolute mess of everything, I don't support them acting unethically or using underhanded means to get what they want politically, or deliberately messing with the politics of their neighbours.

I don't like the gang mentality in things.
We see it everywhere now, from international diplomacy to media to online censorship.

Get ready for Smart Cities 5G 'internet of things' and a total surveillance control grid.
http://youtu.be/eViswN602_k
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 4 October 2018 5:31:45 PM
On subject if country,s leave the EU what will be their trade relations with it?
Britain has not yet found out, surely the link is not easy to break?
can not see an easy exit for any one
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 4 October 2018 5:38:41 PM
AC.

I can help you here:

Australia accepts homosexuality as a status for the purposes of the Refugee Convention.

Which means Australia must accept every homosexual reject from Islamic Countries; particularly Iran.

This is actually a smart part of Islam. A bit like emptying the garbage over Australia.

Keeping in mind, the majority of Australians consider homosexuality as acceptable. Thus gay marriage. The kid you referred to in your link, called in the trawling fag. He concented to the sex in the front yard of his house.

Further keeping in mind, our schools now preach acceptance of homosexuality as a normal function.

So the question of the bail for the (alleged) rape of the fag kid, was interfered with by his mother who objected. But I'll bet you pounds to pigeon poo, his mother voted yes to gay marriage.

I think this is an hilarious story.
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 4 October 2018 8:27:33 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy