The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > No right to privacy if you visit NZ

No right to privacy if you visit NZ

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
nicknamenick - Isn't that the tank they bought that is too heavy to go over nearly all the bridges in Australia, making it virtually useless?
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 4 October 2018 4:49:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ReichsMarshall Prince von Dutton has insisted that his department have M1 tanks at all towns with domestic airports. Inmates of movie piracy slave-camps will form chain gangs to pull tanks on barges across rivers . If the neighbour's TV suddenly goes quiet it's due to suspected tank movements.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 4 October 2018 4:57:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have a really smart phone that anyone can have a look at any time.

It's from Telstra and doesn't have a name or model number on it, it lets me send and receive messages, including text (which I never use), stores phone numbers, has a calculator and a GPS (which I also never use as I know where I am.).

It can also be turned off, which is its usual mode, stops people ringing me and if it's important they can always leave a message.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 7 October 2018 2:52:06 PM
Message Inbox:
Is M we send novichok in perfume bottle get rid new mufti in shooter hooter igor and boris meet you sergio house hit police net
VP
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 7 October 2018 3:23:45 PM
Tois-ms,

I check my inbox every time that I switch on the phone, then delete all, very rarely is there a message, most of the callers are probably telemarketers; I don't know as I never ring back if there is no pertinent message.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 7 October 2018 10:37:47 PM
Sir we found 2000 rounds of .50 BMG 750 Grain A-MAX Jacketed Flat/Soft Point (JFP/JSP) under your bottles of Jameson. With your background of Irish thugs from Uí Néill of Connachta and Eóganachta Airgíalla aka "Mug's half" after Mug Nuada we must ask you to step into the interrogation room . Hand over your communication equipment please with password.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 8 October 2018 8:05:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy