The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ABC sacks its chief.

ABC sacks its chief.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All
Dear ALTRAV,

Yes we do know your views and how pathologically misogynistic they are. Your deep hatred of any woman you deem a threat to your tenuous masculinity is illustrated time and time again.

Indeed as we know you for whom you are so therefore can with relative ease consign any opinion you may have on the suitability of women in roles of leadership to the bin.

I surmise you do not have daughters.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 28 September 2018 7:06:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Steele,

Wouldn't it be great if perhaps in 2018 - people could
look further than gender and concentrated instead on
which skills make the best leaders - male of female?
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 28 September 2018 7:23:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Have to admire Ms Hanson's skills , all her parliamentary team are united under her leadership with no hint of replacing her. She sees both sides , as with switching back and forth on company tax, and this ability would be ideal to lead ABC and SBS without challenge.
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 28 September 2018 7:50:29 PM
SR, with such under achieving linguistic skills, it's no wonder you are so in tune with people you know nothing about.
It is you who should be relegated to the rubbish bin, for making such rubbish and unrelated comments.
Your lack of knowledge of the world, and anything else for that matter, is well recorded throughout your time on OLO.
As I have always contributed to this forum in a positive and informative way, it gives me the right of tenure over you.
You see if you wish to be recognised as someone with 'actual' opinions and worthwhile things to say, you first have to say something worthwhile, or even an opinion that is not merely a gutter snipe response to a topic you can barely understand, let alone, read.
So unless you have something to contribute regarding this topic, and yes even if it misogynistic and sexist and anything else which tickles your fancy, please, shut the fark up.
But if your going to carry on like a neuter with a bitch complex, well we're not interested.
So tell you what, until you find your nuts and learn to read what this topic is called, stay in the bin where apparently YOU LIVE.
I'll give you a heads up.
The name of this topic is; A B C....S A C K S....I T S....C H I E F.
There now, did I spell it out slow and clearly enough even for a misguided spoilt brat like yourself to read it?
If you still don't know what the topic is ask one of your mates; oh no that's right you alienated them as well.
Ah well I'm sure there are plenty of readers feeling sorry for you right now, so it won't be long before someone will turn up.
In the meantime; STICK TO TOPIC!
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 28 September 2018 8:13:21 PM
Dear ALTRAV,

You are correct, the topic is the sacking of the MD of the ABC. It is not about trotting out your worn out diatribe about women in power because that would have taken this off topic, but you did it anyway.

Here is a clue for you mate. Calling women who you deem to have more power than you 'maggots' is not contributing positively to this forum.

For you to think otherwise illustrates a delusion that beggers belief.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 29 September 2018 12:18:02 PM
SR if your going to try a come back, at least learn how to read and make it relevant.
My calling some trumped up smart arse a 'maggot' is entirely appropriate.
Anything else is not acceptable to OLO because of their BS BN mantra.
So yes any time a female dares to emulate a man or compromise any man's position or status, to her own selfish end, it demands a quick and decisive response.
So the fact that you or anyone else does not agree, is fine.
In fact I will suggest any time I write something you don't like, I won't get upset if you don't read it, and I would suggest when you see my pseudonym, ignore the text and move on to the next one.
That way, it won't upset you and your obviously very mis-giuded opinions and ultra sensitive feelings.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 29 September 2018 4:41:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. Page 18
  10. 19
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy