The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > A Morrison Government: More Of The Same

A Morrison Government: More Of The Same

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
I assume you were dropped on your head as a baby, Philip S.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 15 September 2018 6:56:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To so soon speculate on the new Govt is proof why things don't add up anymore in Australia.
How can ANY Govt govern effectively with people asking such questions before the new crowd has even had their first taxpayer funded lunch ?
The constituents expectations are as unbelievably unrealistic as the unbelievablly unrealistic alternative Govt waiting in the shadows whilst feeding off the taxpayers.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 15 September 2018 8:16:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn Quote "I assume you were dropped on your head as a baby, Philip S."

If that is all you could come up with after this quote from you "I don't care what you do; I'm not wasting another second on you." looks like an epic fail from your side.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 15 September 2018 10:38:35 PM
ttbn- I accept your position on the links. You view the forum as opinion as you've said. My position is "my argument is stronger if I give links"- but I don't expect everyone to conform to my "personal standards". I agree that you don't need to give supporting evidence for a personal opinion- especially in a democracy- the forum isn't an academic journal. You aren't claiming that what you say is anything more than your opinion of the commonly available news. If someone is not able to Google the information that you quote- they are free to discount the information accordingly. It could be considered offensive to be demanded to format your comments in a form not of your own. Everyone has a right in a democracy to comment on issues independent of their formatting.

Thanks for your strong support of free speech.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 15 September 2018 11:05:49 PM
//Thanks for your strong support of free speech.//

Oh for heaven's sake, Yappy Chihuahua, stop being so coy and just come out and say what we all you know you're really thinking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 15 September 2018 11:25:48 PM
Individual said- "How can ANY Govt govern effectively with people asking such questions before the new crowd has even had their first taxpayer funded lunch ?"

Answer- Looks like interesting times. The problems are caused by a failure to address the underlying issues in Australia and the world. The issue is there are too many vested interests in positions of power. The bureaucracy, the business community, the unions, the NGO community (often government sponsored) all need a broom. We need home grown organizations more representative of Australian history in the last 40 years. If a politician can act on these issues then they will go far and no one else will be able to touch them. At least Dutton seems to be willing to do what is required- but I would like to see a high proportion of independent anti-immigration senators in order to balance the power of the government- to ensure that the government isn't hijacked by other interests. Also the Labor State Governments need a broom- their Diversity policies are instrumental in the destruction of Traditional Australia. The UN also needs to be massively reformed as they are anti-democratic.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 15 September 2018 11:26:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy