The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What kind of Prime Minister will Scott Morrison Be?

What kind of Prime Minister will Scott Morrison Be?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All
at this stage Morrison is miles ahead of Turnbull as far as I am concerned. The bar wasn't set to high.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 8 September 2018 4:43:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy the party is, like Labor often has been,like that bag full of cats, both side want control, in the middle are the true Liberals, who are no longer in control, Paul,s comment about just how hard it will be for Morrison to run the party his way is true,some of his recent back downs are forced on him, by that internal fight, at such times both parties seem to over look the need voters much more than internal bickering kit seems Labor has a head start because more every day are showing concerns Morrisons back step on power and renewables is seen as unwanted by swinging voters
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 8 September 2018 5:47:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Will Scott Morrison follow Donald Trump and take Australians into a World War 3, if rebels plant chemicals in Syria to attract fire to remove Bashar al-Assad?

Will Scott Morrison use integrity to consider if Assad would use chemical weapons when he (Assad) knows full well Saddam Hussein was hanged for using them?

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/us-weighing-military-options-if-syria-uses-chemical-weapons-in-idlib
Posted by JF Aus, Saturday, 8 September 2018 5:55:06 PM
Dear Belly,

I think that so far what Morrison is doing is the right
thing. He's gone to Indonesia. He's visited the drought
affected areas. Setting money aside to help farmers.
He's made it clear that he wants the party to unite
behind him. These are all signs that the man is trying
to present a different and more caring "new" image.
Whether it will work and more importantly - whether it
will be allowed to work by the stirrers within the party
I guess we shall have to wait and see.

At least it appears that the right moves are being attempted
by a leader determined to garner support for his party
once again.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 8 September 2018 5:55:43 PM
At this stage I can only go by the quotes I hear/read from him (can't believe the media) I think he's got what it takes to become a very popular PM. He appears to be from a normal background (sensible & pragmatic) & his top advisor being a nurse are a good sign of a man with logic.
I think once Dutton has either been put in his place or put out there aren't anymore troublemakers & Scomo can fully concentrate on being a very effective PM.
All the very best wishes Prime Minister.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 8 September 2018 7:06:47 PM
Indy,

Thanks for the very positive comments and
vibe. We certainly could use more of it
on this forum.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 8 September 2018 9:08:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. All