The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > DNA Testing for parental Payments

DNA Testing for parental Payments

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Dear Belly,

I'm for mandatory DNA testing as well.
It seems only fair. And then if the father finds
out the child is not his but still wants to accept
the child and raise them as his own - that's up to
the bloke. But at least he'll be given the choice.
Anything less - is deceit - (not so pure and simple).
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 6 September 2018 6:39:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pete6 Quote "There should be mandatory DNA tests done with every single birth in Australia"

I believe this is already being done and has for years.

But there is a difference between the dna being taken (blood sample) and having it actually processed.

Without the processing you have a sample and a who it came from.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 6 September 2018 6:49:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
@Phillip S. There is no DNA testing done in Australia for the purposes of Paternity testing. Under the current climate of feminist control, it will not be allowed.
I know they test the cord blood, but that is for different reasons.
Posted by Pete6, Thursday, 6 September 2018 6:52:47 PM
Everything has it's Pro's and Con's.

My first thoughts:

Yeah I'd support it.
It's probably in the long term best interests of the kids.
It would automatically settle any thought of mistrust and give the father certainty, and I don't see why they don't deserve that.

They're supposed to care for the woman during her pregnency.
So often they've already put themselves out emotionally and financially for the child in question.
They deserve certainty without having to request it.

But then I thought... wait, hang on a minute.
Trojan Horse, almost got me.

This is to make sure every child has their DNA on record from birth.
That may not necessarily be a bad thing right now, but can it be misused in the future?

It's like another article I saw yesterday about installing cameras to catch people using mobile phones.

Now on face value it makes sense, but if you think about it, if you're a person who uses a phone illegally whilst driving, then your not going to do so when you go past a fixed camera.

You're only gonna get caught if your driving somewhere you don't normally go and you're not aware there's a camera there.

They always roll these things out for 'good' reasons, but there's always pro's and con's;
This is a transport control grid.

You wont be able to leave your house or go 200 meters down the road without facial recognition technology tracking everyone's movements.

There are too many people causing accidents using phones; but that time should soon pass as all new cars have bluetooth and handsfree; and gps.

- They can track where the cars going, they want to know who's in it.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 6 September 2018 8:19:12 PM
Pete6 that test sample is there if they want to use it later to get the dna of people.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 6 September 2018 9:20:12 PM
IF we wish to be honest the very fact I think such a thing is needed proves men too are the reason we need this, it is not possible for me to overlook dads get the short end of the stick in custody matters, that however seems to come as an over reaction to the truth, some men, not even near all, are not safe to have custody, surely simple justice however should exist for both sexes in all matters involving children, we know some women deliberately trap some men they know are not the father,we should see the same full on pursuit of men to pay for children mirrored in retrieving money wrongly paid
Posted by Belly, Friday, 7 September 2018 7:32:24 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy