The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Diversity

Diversity

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Yeah hope so Foxy although maybe under Shorten he will be able to throw away his id and come on a boat. Now that would be compassion.
Posted by runner, Friday, 31 August 2018 3:45:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
REALITY, always has a roll to play, our author has no real interest in us all living together, zero intention of looking in the lands Islam is practiced, to tell us why women are treated so badly, to answer my charge we would never have the freedom there he tells us his people should have here, a day must come when humanity questions every God, and asks itself why any of them demand we live by rules men made up when they invented Gods
Posted by Belly, Friday, 31 August 2018 3:58:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

So you think that Shorten's going to win the next
election? That's a surprise.

However, I'm guessing that
this man will probably be deported before
the election. But you never know - the efficiency
of the current government is still to be tested.
It just may take years.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 31 August 2018 4:03:49 PM
Dear Belly,

If only we were able to recognise that our individual
minds create our collective realities, and that we
are ready to take responsibility for the world - by
taking more seriously our individual contributions to
it. Personal transformations can and does have global
effects. As we go, so goes the world, for the world is
us.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 31 August 2018 4:12:02 PM
'However, I'm guessing that
this man will probably be deported before
the election. But you never know - the efficiency
of the current government is still to be tested.
It just may take years.'

come on Foxy you know that it will be some UN Human Rights lawyer along with the activist that will keep this guy here. I mean he had Turnbull and Bishop on his hit list. No loyalty to them for their 'progressive' views.
Posted by runner, Friday, 31 August 2018 8:53:29 PM
Foxy believe me my whole life has been one of accepting and supporting migrants/refugees, we [those who are insulted for being progressive] should not let that support turn to blindness, it is fact,, we in the country's Islamic followers, faith not anything else, would not be free to demand they change, redneck rage is born because some of us see only what we want to, too while offensive to many faith, every one of them,,has never proved that God, any of them, exists
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 1 September 2018 9:12:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy