The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Claim of Exemption From Australian Law

Claim of Exemption From Australian Law

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Paul1405 Quote "Whenever a person acting unlawfully is identified with a minority, like this woman, those of the rabid right [left/centre] take the opportunity to stigmatize the whole of that community by association"

In this case you are partially wrong the figure of $6.2 million over a four-month period in 2015 At one point the scam was raking in about $880,000 a fortnight.

The mother and son kept almost $1 million, while the rest went to other carers who were in on the scam.

Once the auditors came in, Riak and Deng shut the business down and bought another.

Would you like to guess who the other carers were members of the Sudanese community got $5.2 million that is a lot of crooks.

2 years will put them in line for deportation unless the luvy duvy Labor is in power in 2 years.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 30 August 2018 7:22:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
News report; A white Caucasian fifth generation Australian male has been charged with raping a woman in Maroubra. Just can't trust fifth generation Australian males, they all will rape your daughters. Deportation back to mother England is the only solution.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 August 2018 8:58:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405 resorting to sarcasm when you have no valid rebuttal.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 30 August 2018 10:13:37 PM
Philip S, what is your point of continually refering to the place of birth of these people, in this case Sudan.

The bottom line with me is; If an Australian citizen commits a serious crime, including Australian citizens born in Sudan, then they do the crime, they do the time. If a non citizen commits a serious crime, then they do the crime, they do the time, plus at the end of it, they are considered for deportation.
That has no bearing on their neighbours, friends or family, who also may have been born in the same country as them. They are not locked up, they are not deported on mass. New arrivals from that country are still welcome, and should be treated fairly like the rest of us.

Phil what's your bottom line.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 31 August 2018 6:13:25 AM
I think, those of us who can see the difference between ignorance, arrogance and aggression, are taking the most efficient option, which is also the most shocking one and hopefully sends a message to everyone who feels they can do whatever they feel without repercussions.
The point I have made previously is that these miscreants ARE known to others within their community, yet THEY choose to remain silent.
Therefore at their own peril.
This is just one reason why we include ALL the race/creed/breed of the baddy as if guilty of the same crimes.
I don't want to say ALL Muslims are bad, but because I don't know who the bad ones are, do I blindly accept them all or do I display some caution and reservation?
It is not a comfortable state of mind to be wary of anything, all the time.
It is debilitating emotionally to have to be 'on guard' 24/7, if that is the way you are wired.
Such people do actually live in fear of these people because of the 'unknown'.
So let's not trivialise these fears being explained here.
They apply to some people right here, right now.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 31 August 2018 11:54:00 AM
This woman can not be defended, not because she is from a faith/country group she can not be defended because she is a criminal thief who insulted us after we gave her a home, ,to defend her, in any way because of faith race group is silly, she is on trial for crime nothing else
Posted by Belly, Friday, 31 August 2018 12:37:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy