The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > So, should Malcom do the honourable thing and resign

So, should Malcom do the honourable thing and resign

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
I would love a party lead by Hanson or Abbott, but my interests are firmly with a Labor government, it can not go unanswered however that right of reality policies, not the leadership, is the Liberals problem
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 2 August 2018 12:21:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"As for Malcolm Turnbull and his consistent polling as preferred Prime Minister, look at the alternative: polls only offer a choice between him and Bill Shorten. That’s like a choice between a cooked s--t sandwich and an uncooked one". (Andrew L Urban commenting in The Spectator on the state of political leadership in Australia).
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 2 August 2018 4:33:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
God you lot need to pull your heads out of the sand. Turnbull is nearly 20 points ahead of Shorten as preferred PM, it's the rest of his coalition who are letting the show down. Abbott's sniping, Cash's incompetence, Dutton's arrogance, Pyne's smarminess, Bishop's fawning, the list goes on.

Turnbull could have taken strong leadership on things like climate change but Abbott's latent toxicity and the far right still holds his party back.

Shorten will have to go a long way to win me over but the Labour party as a whole have some good values and policies that they are able to articulate without having to look to the back bench every second. Even then Shorten still missteps regularly and I would certainly love a different leader but the coalition are just a train wreak and have been for a while.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 2 August 2018 6:34:56 PM
Abbott simply can't be put back, it'd be sheer idiocy. He failed & would fail again. If he had what it takes he'd still be there. I admit he had me fooled too when he first got to be PM.
Shorten is Turnbull's guarantee but there's nothing in it for us.
We need politicians who care & do what they got voted in for. Turnbull doesn't appear to have a grasp of normal life & the others are still further back in the comprehension department.
They'd all be better suited for a circus as clowns.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 2 August 2018 7:07:52 PM
Oh! the moans and groans coming from the forums rabid right posters on this thread. As the Usual Suspects are agonizing over their pathetic leadership, It makes me think they, and their fearless leader, are all locked in a darkened broom closet after an over indulgent feed of baked beans by the Big Kahuna. Who dropped his guts? The pain, the shame, the smell is too much for even our Usual Suspects.

I love it
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 2 August 2018 7:30:45 PM
It's heart-warming to see such concern for this Nation by some.
Posted by individual, Friday, 3 August 2018 7:59:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy