The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How healthy should you be for surgery?

How healthy should you be for surgery?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
What are the health issues that could hamper me from getting elective surgery?
Posted by j_brenner9876, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 1:38:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gday, well you have put a question I dare not even try to answer, see a sibling is unwell, and in part it is because while he constantly shops for new Doctors, he never takes their advice, and I have told him many times if we think we know better than them we just may be wrong not them, hope you get the right advice and from the right Doctor
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 8:12:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Get over your self obsessions. Leave your nose alone!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 8:30:39 AM
//What are the health issues that could hamper me from getting elective surgery?//

Shouldn't you be putting these questions to qualified medical practitioners instead of idiots on the internet? Good grief, is it that hard to find a bulk-billing GP? Go and ask them. Seeking medical advice from people who aren't trained in medicine is a stupid idea.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 8:54:20 AM
As Toni says: ask a doctor.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 9:50:38 AM
Are you for real, or are you just trolling and
playing with us?
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 1 August 2018 1:11:25 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy