The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Woman Mauled by Dingoes

Woman Mauled by Dingoes

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
"Woman's horror injuries after being mauled by dingoes
Yahoo7 News22 July 2018

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: A West Australian fly-in-fly-out worker has been mauled by a pack of dingoes in the state’s north.

The woman was doing security work for a shut down at the Telfer mine site, in the East Pilbara, where she was attacked.

The 52-year-old victim said she was eating in a designated safe area when one of the animals grabbed her mobile phone.

She followed it and it was then attacked and mauled by three dingoes.

Still standing, the woman tried to fight the animals while screaming for help."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/womans-horror-injuries-mauled-dingoes-123222751.html

This should be a warning to people who frequent our National Parks which are havens for dingoes and other wild dogs.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 23 July 2018 12:06:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ambulance chasing, Is Mise?

What is the world coming to?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 23 July 2018 6:44:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, Toni, merely bring to the attention of my friends on OLO the dangers that lurk in parts of Australia, of course, it did cross my mind that she might have saved herself if she had been allowed something with which to protect herself, some means of self defence, but as we all know that is not allowed by law.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 23 July 2018 11:06:47 PM
Now Toni,

Why don't you realize that if the little lady in question had an AK47 in her lunch box those dingo's would not have laid a hand, I should say paw, on her mobile phone. Who were they trying to call? Ernie Dingo?

Please Toni, you have to understand! Let me enlighten you about the terrible incident that I was involved in on the bus just the other day. I, being the reasonable chap I am, rang the bell well before my stop. The bus failed to pull up at my appointed destination, I immediately rushed forward and informed the drive in the most gentle of tones, "AH! Fut face you missed me fut'n STOP." All I got from the fat c was "Sorry mate, I'll drop you here." Well "Not fut'n good enough! I said "Back this shat wagon up to MY STOP, NOW." The dingo refused, now if I had my trusty fully loaded M16 with me, that bloke would be in bus drive heaven, where he belongs. All I could do was get off and walk the 30 meters back to my stop. See, its all those feminists pinko, man hating bus drivers with their political correctness, that is the reason Australia is no longer great! I personally blame the Muslims myself for the shocking behavior of bus drivers.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 6:20:12 AM
Issy, you'll be please to know, that pack of dingoes that attacked the boy at Byron Bay back in January, the recommendation is criminal prosecution of Dingo E. The rest of them involved should be sacked. Lets hope the Chief Dingo is not to busy handing out free gun licences to murders to do the right thing by the boy and the people of NSW.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-23/nsw-police-officer-could-face-legal-action-over-byron-bay-arrest/10024932
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 6:30:26 AM
//No, Toni, merely bring to the attention of my friends on OLO the dangers that lurk in parts of Australia

Really? Because it did sound an awful lot like you're trying to use this poor woman's unfortunate experience to score cheap political points against the National Parks & Wildlife Service.

You know, doing the exact thing that you're always telling others they shouldn't do. I think you might just be a hypocrite, Is Mise.

And you are drawing quite a long bow there, Is Mise. She wasn't attacked in a National Park and there are (obviously) plenty of wild dogs outside National Parks. Still, why let those inconvenient facts stand in the way of having a crack at the NPWS? Those big meanies won't you play with your toys in their parks, so phooey to them. How amazingly petty and childish you can be at times.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 7:13:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy