The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Super Saturday

Super Saturday

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. 35
  13. All
Its a pity Margaret Whitlam did not warn her party and Australia about the total destruction her husband would bring to Australia in such a short period of time. I am sure given a little more time Rudd and Whitlam could of totally destroyed Australia.
Posted by runner, Monday, 23 July 2018 8:53:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Whitlam removed national Service & brought in free Uni for all. Both these policies undermined our society to an unrecoverable degree & are to the detriment of all in this country.
Posted by individual, Monday, 23 July 2018 9:12:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner - You are forgetting Dillard with her potential time-bomb the NDIS.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 2:16:48 AM
Normally I'd presume posts like the above to be an attempt at irony. But considering some of the other things they've previously said, I think they would unironically blame our present problems on our failure to keep riding on the sheep's back!
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 2:44:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan,
if you're including my reference to Whitlam in your reply can you please explain briefly how the removal of National Service & free Uni for all has been positive for Australia ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 6:53:27 AM
Only the letter T serpartes a Wit from a Twit, and that is all that need be said, over night it turns our Hanson is of to Ireland? in the final week of this election? those who think, see line one, she has anything to offer, must surely be concerned?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 24 July 2018 8:27:35 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. 35