The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gone, Australia, Gone

Gone, Australia, Gone

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Paul Collits, writing in Quadrant, believes that “Australia …. Vanished While We Slept”. He is referring to the buy up of land and infrastructure by companies connected to the Chinese Communist Party; suburbs becoming ghettos of immigrant violence; strange, multicultural faces and dress in the streets, and our elites “bowing and scraping” to destructive, introduced (by the elites themselves), Middle East culture. No Australians were ever asked whether they wanted their country change beyond recognition.

Australia, along with the entire West is now controlled by “corporate elites moving people and capital around the globe”. National sovereignty is ignored. Elites deal with each other around the world with little or no concern for their countries, busily arranging for mass immigration that they are not personally affected by.

The character of immigrants has changed: “They often come for the welfare system, not for our lifestyle or values”. They bring their hatreds with them; they form ghettos and will not assimilate. They are her for an Australian passport and the dole. The will never belong here.

And your average 'Aussie' doesn't seem to give a damn. No wonder the politicians do as they please.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 20 July 2018 9:30:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The average Aussie does give a damn but the politicians are the ones who don't give a damn.

No matter what happens they will still get there indexed for life pension plus in a lot of case very lucrative company board positions and speaking engagements.

In Western politics corruption is paid (rewarded) after they leave office, because it is harder to prove corruption.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 20 July 2018 4:27:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Australia is the last frontier for the manipulators but no matter how much Australians get warned, they keep on ignoring these warnings. Perhaps turning off Sport on Tele for a few hours might jerk them into thinking ? Worth a try !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 21 July 2018 10:09:21 AM
Yes. And we are not even very good at sport anymore.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 21 July 2018 10:15:52 AM
The Australia I grew up in and loved

The Australia I loved and grew up with was one where one could become a senior from the shop floor by being a hard worker, dependable and reliable and take every bit of overtime offered. Did not have to have that piece of paper that plonked him in a senior position.

A bloke and his girl could get ahead by buying a house block and living in a garage while building their house as funds became available. A willing bloke could get out of bed at 3.00am and go to the fish or vege markets and do a few hours casual work before starting his normal work.

A couple could take their hols at fruit picking time and go off picking fruit in the hot sun and get paid tax free to reduce their morgage quicker.

A bloke could start a business with little capital and succeed if he was willing to work harder and longer than most others. He could make up for a lack of capital by working smarter and longer.

These things cannot be done anymore, one needs a piece of paper to be considered for promotion and cannot live in temporary place while building. One requires a massive amount of borrowed money to build a house or start a business, no matter how willing you are to work hard.

These days there are hand outs for all the lazy and nohopers and for thousands of unskilled from overseas. The willing and enterprising are left out of the equatio
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 21 July 2018 2:21:48 PM
Banjo- I like your direction. We need a better "business model" that empowers behavior to make Australia strong. Australia needs self sufficient people. I also dislike the idea that men have been forced into dependency. As a child I helped to build a house. "Red tape" exists where "opportunity" did. Gives a whole new meaning to Red (Communist) tape. In principle I don't have an objection to certain skills being learned before promotion but I have learned not to trust the universities. The army model of promotion is better in some ways. I would like to see more of our systems modeled after the army.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 23 July 2018 10:37:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy