The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Migration

Migration

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Josephus every word you posted is something I have heard so very many times,conspiracy theory is its base, think with me, could there be a conspiracy to break humanity's links so a future one world government not Islamic could be imposed? if you truly think from a base of even ten percent, Muslims could take over our country's, [no doubt SOME Muslim s do] you are out of touch with reality
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 22 July 2018 8:42:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, Islamic countries believe in "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT", and they will not surrender except by suppression by war. Most dictators believe in One World Government and it must be on their terms, e.g. Hitler. There are those that talk of the Global village and they want to supress freedom of thought and independent thinking, which they are currently doing to right wing ideology and Christian thinking.
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 22 July 2018 4:19:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OK no way we will agree but I know why you think like that, even have at times felt like that but reality has to be let see the light of day, first Muslims can not ever agree with one another they kill more of each other than they kill us, IF we left their countries this would not stop, here at least and maybe in other western countries Muslims in increasing numbers, are not practicing their faith, even leaving it,this will increase, the answer is not in hating all from a faith! that will always be wrong, but knowing no faith is based on truth can start humanity on the path to being one
Posted by Belly, Monday, 23 July 2018 8:28:31 AM
As the thread wobbles to an end I think a point must be made IF EVERY migrant/refugee was Christian I doubt some of the near hate would be seen here if humanity was indeed one, and had no God we would have much less hate
Posted by Belly, Monday, 23 July 2018 4:24:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy