The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Daryl Maguire is a sick joke.

Daryl Maguire is a sick joke.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
My post will have come as a shock to some, do not get me wrong, I remain ALP to the boot straps honesty however needs support,America loath Trump as I do or love him, is in the hands of an extensive criminal cartel known as the REPUBLICAN PARTY Democrats have not yet convinced me they are much better, but think they may do so,yes we know developers get in local government up to federal level too, and even become ministers in conservative ranks. ICAC the single thing stopping this country having a hands on ICAC with power to charge even the Prime Minister is politicians/the first victims in any clean up! we deserve far better, Paul in this thread has me baffled, try as hard as I can I can not remember one from your side who did any thing like the highlighted ones here
Posted by Belly, Monday, 16 July 2018 1:50:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

The man should resign.

Others have for much less.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 16 July 2018 7:09:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
you might be right for a change davidf however Trump looks like an angel compared to Hilary and her supporters.
Posted by runner, Monday, 16 July 2018 11:23:03 PM
Paul sorry if my view heartfelt, killed your thread, yes the bloke is a well best not say, but if his leader has not demanded he leave by this days end it supports my view the filthy dusty rug called solidarity is impeding this country's wish for far cleaner politics, surely not one of us does not want that and ICAC is a must
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 7:48:58 AM
I have long admired the work of the NSW ICAC, and at a federal level such a body is absolute necessary if we are going to have any sort of confidence in those that rule and judge us.

You meet politicians, and it don't take long to work them out, the honest, which are the majority, and those that are prime candidates for a seat at the Commission.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 July 2018 9:12:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy