The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > CO2 done it.

CO2 done it.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Well what do you know? Recent surface ocean temperatures in the North Atlantic, & subsurface to 700 meters have fallen in recent years to their coldest in over 30 years. Other peer reviewed research has found Greenland has shown a surprising ice mass gain, & Arctic sea ice is rebounding. Well it is surprising, or annoying, to global warming gravy train riders.

Now of course if it were increasing temperature, our warmists would be shouting that CO2 “done it”, after all it is the planets thermostat switch according to them. In that case, this cooling must be caused by that same CO2.

Well folks I don't believe that for a moment. It is quite obvious that this cooling is down to the sunspot going on strike. After all every time the sunspots have gone on holidays, the planet has caught cold.

I suggest you start planting your gardens with frost hardy plants. We appear to be heading to a new Dalton, Spörer, or Maunder Minimum.

Yep that is when the Thames river frost fairs were held on the tideway of the River Thames at London in some winters between the 17th century and early 19th century, when the river froze.

Start burning coal folks, The CO2 won't do much, but at least you will be warmed by the fire.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 10 July 2018 6:45:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, the people nobody listens to have been predicting another Ice Age. It will be interesting to see how many of the crooks living off the CO2 hoax will be rattling their begging cups to cash in on that as well.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 10:03:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
no way around it those who try to convince me global warming is a fraud in the end add to the view it is not, both hotter and colder weather, are predicted results and right now as it was here last summer, are breaking hottest day records
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 11:25:56 AM
Hey Belly,
Climate change is a normal thing and has been happening as long as the earth's existed.

How many humans does it take to create the heat of one volcano?
How does the Peri Reis may exist if humans have never endured climate change?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 1:57:16 PM
Belly old mate, if you don't have the math to understand how CO2 actually aids convection in cooling the planet, not much but a little, try history.

Every time the sunspots have gone quiet, the planet has cooled. As in my post, the three named periods were caused by a reduction in sun spot activity. It is possible to see just what happens as the suns magnetic field reduces, & history shows it to be a fact.

If you think it is getting hotter, just ask the yanks & eastern Europe how their winter was.

Yes our summer was hot. They always are when the monsoon fails, as it did this year, a bit hot for daylilies here, but don't confuse weather with climate.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 2:19:04 PM
Let me ask this, can you name a river or creek you swam in as a kid that is no longer fit to do that? have we all seen the photos of plastic floating in the sea? are there less trees that you once saw in nearby bush, have we established humans do change things?I remain convinced man has changed the environment, not near always for the better and we have changed our weather by our actions
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 3:03:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy