The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Sarah Hanson-Young is a joke.

Sarah Hanson-Young is a joke.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All
I recently read a great piece from Andrew Bolton, in The West Australian, page 10, 9/7/18.
He basically tears strips of the females for putting down men.
He particularly uses the recent ad on TV where six females sarcastically thank men for various acts of chivalry and respect.
His position is that he, like all men, have had enough.
Just as I have been saying, it's well past the due date that we start putting these females back in their boxes, instead of letting them spread their venom by standing on the boxes.
To make his case we have this Sarah Hanson-Young who openly tagged 'all' men as things like, rapists, evil, and words unbecoming a lady.
David Loyenhjelm responded in kind by calling her out and by saying she should stop 'shagging' men.
Now all this was fine because it was in the chamber, but she being she, decided to bring it out into the public arena.
Now it's no secret, I do not approve of females in so many places, but as usual, they come out and make my case for me.
Now she's asking the public to fund her defamation suite against David.
Really?
He won't appologise and I hope he stands his ground.
As Andrew Bolt puts it, enough is enough.
We, the men, have allowed this folly to continue far longer than it should have.
It is beyond annoying that we are supposed to hire someone because of gender and not ability.
Looking back, this is a big part as to why Australia is falling behind in every aspect.
Posted by ALTRAV, Tuesday, 10 July 2018 6:24:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Beat Up' Bolt is the joke, a public mischief, who for anyone knows, staged managed his own so called "assault", all captured on camera pf course, by unknown left wing assailants. The forums Usual Suspects fell for that one, hook, line and sinker!

The bloke has zero credibility on anything he says.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 9:18:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If she is a joke it's a very bad one. Juvenile. Petulant. Stupid. Think of a derogatory word, and it will fit SHY. I believe she is now looking for crowd funding for her girly lawyer. David Lionbreath is a real pain in the backside, but he has shown SHY up for what she is.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 9:57:27 AM
Paul1405 Quote "The bloke has zero credibility on anything he says."

By that do you mean he is wrong?

Quote "'Beat Up' Bolt is the joke, a public mischief, who for anyone knows, staged managed his own so called "assault", all captured on camera pf course, by unknown left wing assailants."

Here you attack the person and way of presenting his message, but you fail to point out how that message is incorrect by fact, so does that mean you agree with him but not his presentation of his messages?

Your comments above could be construed as exactly what you accuse him of A beat up, a joke and in this case a forum mischief.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 10:34:47 AM
In no way do I support littlejohn, but SHY is and in my view always has been,contemptible, both want and thrive on issues such as this
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 11:21:23 AM
Phil,

This is an opinion site, I offer an opinion of 'Beat Up' Bolt, that's all. His admires are numerous on the forum. There are some here who no doubt hang off every word he utters, and believe it as well, good for them.
At least "Shaggy" is an elected representative, and I do believe accord to Derryn Hinch SHY said something which was not all men are rapists.

As for Loyenhjelm, the bloke misrepresents himself as a Liberal Democrat to win votes from the unsuspecting. Another with zero credibility.

Speaking of zero credibility, then there's Mark Latham, a Labor rat who been flogging himself around Canberra like a street pro, trying to get a taker. Well he's found the air head herself, the Lovely Pauline.

Barnyard Joyce, another favorite in the Zero Credibility Stakes.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 11 July 2018 11:50:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy