The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Tax on Petrol and Fuel

Tax on Petrol and Fuel

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Belly, I am also a jack of all trades with practical ability. In the outback I was mentored, if it's broken, fix it.
I think academics follow what they learn from literature. Thats good such as with medicine and walking on the moon for example, but its not good for managing world prosperity and peace.
And academic led excise tax to milk motorists to prop up the economy does not leave enough cash for people to consume goods and services.
Posted by JF Aus, Saturday, 16 June 2018 4:00:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JF Aus yes agree between us we could get things running again but single skill folk will never try,life has been good to me living when a true worker would always have a job and a chance to have a go at any thing
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 16 June 2018 4:24:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy