The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The AFL's lack of regard for the fans

The AFL's lack of regard for the fans

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
I have always enjoyed football and now I am too old to play my enjoyment comes from watching. That enjoyment is spoiled by the AFL, it seems that they have decided that their first responsibility to is to the sponsors with the public coming a distant last. Their website is a case in point. No opportunity to contact and provide feedback - we are expected to take what we are given. The site itself is poorly constructed - items are put up but more often than not when you attempt to click on the item you will find that it is has not been properly uploaded and it may take another four or five hours before you can view the item. They splash money around like drunken sailors for a range of chinless wonders to comment on the game but leave the fans out in the cold.
Posted by BAYGON, Tuesday, 12 June 2018 12:05:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like to contribute to every thread, this one is not easy, see my game is the NRL watch a few hours of AFL every week, like the Swans, but know nothing about the subject BUT known enough about those in charge of my game and Cricket to have no doubt a case exists see those heads are uninterested in fans opinions,think they own the game, so support you
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 13 June 2018 6:51:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//No opportunity to contact and provide feedback - we are expected to take what we are given.//

http://www.afl.com.au/contact

Took about 30 seconds to find. Some people just don't make an effort.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 13 June 2018 7:17:21 AM
Do something for yourself. Watching other people play games is about as useless as it gets.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 13 June 2018 8:49:25 AM
the afl needs a few people with backbone like Israel Folau. Soon they will be expecting the players to wear transgender clothes whatever they look like.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 13 June 2018 10:50:19 AM
//the afl needs a few people with backbone like Israel Folau//

He plays Union, runner. It's a different game to AFL. Whilst I'm sure there are many transferable skills, I'm not sure how great a Union player would be at AFL.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 13 June 2018 11:09:31 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy