The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another Big Mistake, Barnaby

Another Big Mistake, Barnaby

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
A lesson can be learned by just observing our Barnaby Joyce,they love him in New England, every bit as much as they love Windsor, the man he replaced, it the Joe factor, his loud words not necessarily informed or right, bring voters to him, I do not like the bloke, think he let his family down, but how many Australian men have done this? How many Australian women have put the wrecking ball in to their marriage just like this? judge them as you judge this poor silly fool trying to regain his long gone youth
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 7 June 2018 7:40:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
You must admit though at least one good thing came of old Barney, he staved off Windsor thus preventing even more damage to the Nation.
Posted by individual, Thursday, 7 June 2018 3:22:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
did not Bill Shorten do something similar? Just asking.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 7 June 2018 4:48:32 PM
As I said we will never agree on any thing individual, rather pleased with that my work took me in to that area often and workers business men and women loved Windsor, I do too, yes he went with Labor, but it is my view in doing so he grew another foot taller Gillard, her method of getting to the top irks me still and forever so while clearly biased not ever willing to stay silent on clearly wrong actions of my side had contact with her boy friend then now and forever he was an air waster
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 7 June 2018 5:59:33 PM
Joyce's biggest problem will be the fact that he's of no further use to Gina Reinhardt and will lose her financial sponsorship and support.

I suppose if he's ever short of cash he could sell those Gwebar properties he bought with insider information from his ex-Nats mates to cash in on potential coal fracking licences near the Pilliga forest.

This is the same land he agreed to sell when he was found out with a potential conflict of interest but mysteriously it's still shown in his Register of Members Interests 5 years later.

The proposed inand railway he was promoting also runs pretty close too.
How convenient.
Posted by rache, Friday, 8 June 2018 1:39:08 AM
How convenient.
rache,
Just as convenient as the lurks & perks in the Left dominated Public Service I'd imagine. However, two wrongs shouldn't make a right & I'd like the exploiters & users AND the architects of the loopholes that allow such misuse of public funding & insider trading harshly dealt with instead of condoning it.
Posted by individual, Friday, 8 June 2018 7:27:41 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy