The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > well good morning

well good morning

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Ha Belly surely you would be happy with Mr Turnbull. He seems very labourlite in his policies?
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 4:40:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Welcome back, Belly, I'd have got in sooner but have only just woken up, long night out outfoxing the foxes.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 5:24:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
Hell, this is a surprise, I look forward to reading your posts and maybe voicing a different opinion occasionally.

I don't think much has changed. Politicians are still more concerned about themselves and their hip pockets than they are about things that matter to their electors.

One thing has changed in your absence. A referendum approved SSM much to my disgust. I don't particularly care what homos do to each other but it should not be called 'marriage'. It lowers the standard of my marriage to be put in the same catorgory as homos. I never thought that Aussies would approve of anal intercourse, which is what it was all about. It is still a dirty practice. Homos trying to improve their public image, like they stole the word 'gay'.

Anyway welcome, I think we will find matters to discuss.
Posted by Banjo, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 5:40:29 PM
Hi Belly, really pleased to see you back. I'm somewhat sporadic on OLO these day's. Seem to be in an active phase at the moment.

I'm pretty much in line with your summary of the US political situation. Trump is a high stakes gamble with the chance that it could go horribly wrong but I suspect for many the only chance that they thought they had to break the stranglehold the corporate pollies had on American Politics. Not a voter in the US so I didn't need to choose but my impression was that Hillary was a more certain risk. Also influenced by the nature of the opposition to Trump to give him more of a chance.

The sad part is that the Democrats seem to have doubled down in their approach rather than learning from it. On the other hand it's creating an environment when a lot of people in the middle seem more willing to talk and understand both their differences but also what they share. That part gives me some hope.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 6:06:41 PM
Dear Belly,

Well look here. The old reprobate has returned.

And not before bloody time. The standard of cantankerous bastards on OLO certainly took a dive when you jumped ship. They all started marching to the Cult of Trump drumbeat and we haven't got a word of sense out of them since. Never thought for a moment you would have joined them.

Anyway really good to see you back mate. Hope you've kept the gloves in good working order.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 7:10:09 PM
Hello Belly,
Tried to contact you through the club but it seems that
the website stopped being developed. Couldn't find DAZ either.
I think I saw you at Wyong a couple of years ago or so, but when I got
downstairs you had disappeared, if it was you. The hat hid you.
You were at the Historical group table.

Anyway, whats new ? Has Urunga been on yet this year and are you going ?
I turn up on 7146 some afternoons around 5pm when Henry 2zhe is also on.
Anyway glad to see you back
73 Bazz
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 30 May 2018 10:33:08 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy