The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Well done or Done well?

Well done or Done well?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
"A burka-wearing Muslim who refused to stand for a judge 'because she only stands for Allah' has had her appeal dismissed.

Moutia Elzahed, the wife of jailed terrorist recruiter Hamdi Alqudsi, was ordered to pay NSW Police $250,000 in costs after she tried to sue the force for raiding her home.

She appealed that the decision but today had her case thrown out of court,..."

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/terrorist-recruiters-burka-wearing-wife-who-refused-to-stand-for-judge-because-she-only-stands-for-allah-before-giving-the-one-finger-isis-salute-loses-appeal/ar-AAxrYgO?ocid=spartanntp
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 18 May 2018 5:01:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
She had her appeal dismissed several weeks ago. More interesting, is how they will punish the arrogant battleaxe?
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 19 May 2018 12:24:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What do Moutia Elzahed & Hamdi Alqudsi do for a living ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 19 May 2018 1:04:01 PM
"What do Moutia Elzahed & Hamdi Alqudsi do for a living ?"

A fair bet - nothing. Why work when stupid Westerners have worked to provide welfare. And did I here something about this creature being only one of the wives of a just one Muslim?
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 19 May 2018 4:52:49 PM
This is an example of the problems we face in our multi-cultural agenda. I think this incident demonstrates the fact that if a migrant is not willing to conduct themselves in accordance with the laws of the land, they will always be a problem. I would normally not give a damn about religion or a persons religious beliefs, but this 'cult' has and continues to demonstrate its contempt for anyone who is not Muslim. They have made it clear over and over again. They want to be beholding to their faith, fine, that is not the issue for me. What is the issue here is that they have arrogantly told us of their demands and attitude. We have been expected to change our way of lives and how we conduct ourselves, all because we are offending one race. I don;t remember any such arrogant demands from ALL the other cultures and races before this. When I first heard about this I thought, so she is a true believer and lives true to her faith. Fair enough I thought. Giving it some thought I realised how wrong this was. They should have thought of this before they came here. What of real concern to me is that the 'system' has begun giving in to these arrogant demands. It therefore stands to reason that if we are to invite others to this country, they must be committed to our laws and rules, and not give in to these extremists.

to be cont......
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 19 May 2018 9:34:04 PM
Before we allow this example of typical PC crap, let us expand the idea of changing things to suite one race. WE have nearly every race on earth here now. Why didn't they make outrageous and stupid demands such as removing the cross because they found it offensive. I lived in a Muslim based country for several years, and was more amused than anything else at what I learned about their 'religion'. They wail five times a day and the mosques are every where, as if you might run out of prayers and you need to get to mosque quickly or you will die. The wailing is punctuated by loud speakers in the towers, just in case you forgot to pray, (5 times a day). To be fair, the average Muslim is just a guy or a gal like us, yes, like us. Most of them are living in fear of not only peer pressure but the 'religious police'. Anyway I do believe we have invited one too many terrorists or at least non-conformists, and that is biting us on the but right now. Stop the intake of people who have sworn to kill us and at the very least demand we change our way of life to suite them. I'm sorry but their way of life is shite compared to ours so I think I'll stick with ours.
Posted by ALTRAV, Saturday, 19 May 2018 9:50:28 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy