The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Mum's Day

Mum's Day

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Toni,

"Sounds like you've got a touch of the Alzheimer's there, Is Mise. Don't you remember? Because everybody else seems to...."

So what stories do I keep telling?

As to not mentioning that I was fosussed on Australian media, we are in Australia.

Have you not got anything to say about a shooting like this not being possible in Australia, thanks to the Howard gun laws?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 18 May 2018 2:28:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Possibly more than just a touch...
Posted by Toni Lavis, Friday, 18 May 2018 2:50:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Toni,

Put up or shut up.

Steele,

Why do you find it repugnant that a woman shot a potential murderer and saved the lives of mothers and children?

Your support for the criminal's mother shews a rather dark side to you, why were you not concerned for the threatened mothers and children?

What quirk of character stopped you from supporting the policewoman, a normal person would praise her action.
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 18 May 2018 4:52:17 PM
Dear Is Mise,

Your pathological disconnect between the proliferation of guns in a country and the likelihood of a criminal being armed beggars belief.

There are reports that the criminal's gun jammed so the outcome with so many children around may have been very different. You want more guns in our society and then you want more guns to protect us when a portion of those guns fall into the wrong hands. Do you have any bloody clue how circular that is?

You obviously troll the internet for stories that will justify your fetish. Fine, whatever floats your boat, but don't come at the rest of us with some pseudo moral justification for it because there really isn't one.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 18 May 2018 5:59:10 PM
Steele,

"You obviously troll the internet for stories that will justify your fetish"

Do I?

Shew them to us.

Have you not got anything to say about a shooting like this not being possible in Australia, thanks to the Howard gun laws?
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 18 May 2018 6:05:48 PM
Dear Is Mise,

You asked;

“Have you not got anything to say about a shooting like this not being possible in Australia, thanks to the Howard gun laws?”

I did but it seems it was a little oblique for you so here is is as clear as I can make it;

The chances of a criminal putting a loaded weapon in the faces of mothers and their children in front of a school and managing to fire a round before the gun jamming is far less bloody likely because of Howard's gun laws.

If there anything about that statement you would like further explained to you then let me know.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 18 May 2018 7:46:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy