The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hillary Clinton Says Something Sensible.

Hillary Clinton Says Something Sensible.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
OP2

when are you going to get over the fact that you don't and will never make the rules for this earth. Arrogant kings and god deniers end up in the grave. Your pathetic misrepresentation of the only God who can save and your puny fist is nothing short of atrocious. Get over it, God will always be God despite man's pitiful attempts to dethrone Him. Have they progressed in 'science' from the pitiful big bang and evolution fairytales? Surely no dogmas as laughable and pathetic as these could still be held to by your high priests.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 17 May 2018 12:49:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Runner but I'm an insignificant sinner and I need blessed godly people like you to show me greater truth.

All those other religions have tricked me in the past. I realise you are correct and they are all wrong but I am sorry I need proof so to be able to trust you.

I can tell by what you type that you have so much faith it is far greater than just a grain of mustard seed. You have a pickle jar full of grains of mustard seeds for your faith.

Can you prove to me that you have the faith you claim, a simple thing for someone with as much faith as you.

Prove all these doubters wrong who keep tempting me with their sinful posts and cure all the amputees in the world.

Jesus promises me it is OK because he says

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, ALL THINGS are possible to him that believeth.

But I don't have your pickle jar of faith, regretfully.

John 14:12-14 Very truly I tell you, WHOEVER BELIEVES IN ME (JESUS) will do the works I (JESUS) have been doing, and THEY (You guys) WILL DO EVEN GREATER THINGS THAN THESE, because I (JESUS) am going to the Father.

And WHATSOEVER YE (You believers) SHALL ASK IN MY (JESUS') NAME, THAT I (JESUS) WILL DO, that the Father (GOD) may be glorified in the Son (JESUS).

If ye (You believers) shall ask ANY THING IN MY (JESUS') NAME, I (JESUS) WILL DO IT.

Please prove all these sinners wrong with your huge faith and prayer, just so I know I can trust you.

I don't have a high priest but Jesus did say test people claiming what you claim.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

UNDERSTAND I'm only following Jesus.

The USA is corrupted by people who buy politicians...so we need the Christians to at least follow Christ and they don't!

BLESS YOU! Runner.
Posted by Opinionated2, Thursday, 17 May 2018 4:33:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh it looks like runner did a runner...'He probably has his hands full using that massive faith of his, (a pickle jar full of grains of a grain of mustard seed), to report on all the people he has healed with his prayers...lmao

Now back to the topic at hand...

Recent developments regarding Cohen allege that he was charging people for access to trump. This is exactly what the Clintons have been up to.

This also happens in Australia and you wonder what benefits flow to the people who buy this access?

Of course politicians will justify all things but we taxpayers don't get anywhere near the same access.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/nsw-liberal-party-disguised-political-donations-free-enterprise/7272446

or this open admission

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/17/minerals-council-says-it-makes-political-donations-to-gain-access-to-mps

Gee some politicians have such low standards that they get allegedly leave from high paying jobs over alleged helicopter useages etc.

The problem is someone has to find out what the pollies are up to through a leak or scouring thousands of documents.

Now you can guarantee that if Labor weren't up to similar things as the Libs they would initiate a full investigation into what the parties have been up to but of course that won't happen.

That's why political bias is such a stupid thing to have. Your biases make you as dishonest as the pollies and that is hardly a great reference on your CV of life...lmao

Middle politics is where we all should stay and have huge investigations into our political parties every 5 years to out the corrupt practices they will all have.

Viva La Centre!
Posted by Opinionated2, Thursday, 17 May 2018 11:28:55 PM
Amen
Posted by JF Aus, Friday, 18 May 2018 6:39:45 AM
Opine 2, we meet again. You remind me of a friend of mine, friend loosely I would not trust him one bit. He is the perennial malcontent.It is OK doubting our governments, and the Bible, and quite honestly if you feel there is corruption in any level of government or bureaucracy it is your duty to report it to some independent authority. You have to state facts not hypotheses. Proof not innuendo, that's slander or libel.

I don't like Clinton or Trump, I liked Obama. I mean to say fancy saying don't trust Russia, North Korea, Iran and China. Geesus, come on, we don't. But China is our biggest trade partner. So we conduct business with them. Before the last global financial crisis, America owed China billions maybe trillions.

Hasbeen, what a laugh about the subs. Yes quite right. We can't compare our Country with all those or America. We are too small our populations and topographies, climate, a 23 million population against a billion, and 360 million in the US of A.

And - don't forget who were our allies during WW2. One can count China in that. Now Putin is one of the richest men in the world, egotistical, and is playing the out of tune piano in China. I don't think we need to get unnecessarily paranoid. Seems China and the US have really never got on. But Aussies are not fools either.
Posted by Bush bunny, Wednesday, 23 May 2018 5:52:13 PM
Well said, Bush bunny.
Posted by JF Aus, Wednesday, 23 May 2018 7:17:01 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy