The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hillary Clinton Says Something Sensible.

Hillary Clinton Says Something Sensible.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Dear runner,

I acknowledge your expertise on - "funny in the head."

Dear Hassie,

The former US Secretary of State was merely warning us
to pay closer attention to China. Here in Australia journalists,
politicians, and scholars are sounding the alarm about Chinese
efforts to gain political power and manipulate policy outcomes.
That's not "sabre rattling."

What is "sabre rattling," and then some,
is the behaviour of the current US President.
And that should be a concern for us all.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 14 May 2018 1:18:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Tim Blair (Telegraph) has had a stab at tragics wanting to hear Gillard and Clinton paying an average price of $250, arriving at a take of $3 million. A good haul from the suckers, but “tactically ruinous”, according to Tim, who also thinks that aspiring female politicians must cringe every time “this pair present all their excuses for being denied continuing power”. They imagine that all women are as wet and pathetic as they are - or were, because they will never be back.

Apparently all the audience got was what they could have read in a book, now remaindered for $1.99.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 14 May 2018 1:52:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
' Dear runner,

I acknowledge your expertise on - "funny in the head."'

yep Foxy one of the kinder things said to me.
Posted by runner, Monday, 14 May 2018 2:45:33 PM
What has Hillary Clinton been convicted of?
Posted by JF Aus, Monday, 14 May 2018 3:43:22 PM
JFAus,

You don't indicate who your question is directed to, but as far as I know, she hasn't been convicted of anything. Has anyone suggested otherwise.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 14 May 2018 3:56:42 PM
ttbn,

Over page 2 Hasbeen calls HC "that criminal".

I seem to remember something about innocent until proven guilty.
I am sick and tired of all the accusations in false news and unsubstantiated comment, especially that which is wasting so much time.

Why can't there be integrity on this site? Including justice.
Posted by JF Aus, Monday, 14 May 2018 4:05:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy