The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Aboriginal Housing in remote areas etc.

Aboriginal Housing in remote areas etc.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Is Mise.

A quote from the same link.

• Twenty-one per cent of the Indigenous population in the Northern Territory are considered homeless, with the majority living in remote Indigenous communities in such severely overcrowded houses they are considered homeless.

What's your problem with housing the homeless?
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 12 May 2018 8:06:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gotcha...I've just worked it out for myself. There "Blacks".
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 12 May 2018 8:09:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Runner,

People who accuse others of having “fear” - of the 'unknown’, whatever - are just trying to put you down. They are the ones who fear that you might just be right, and all their politically correct babble and fear of being called 'racist’, 'bigot’, or any of the epithets be!oved of the scungy Left might come crashing down around them. They fear you. You are one of the posters on OLO who does not 'fear’ to express your opinion in the face of group-think garbage from the sanctimonious luvvies. You think for yourself, unlike your critics (and mine, and our fellow conservatives).

As Oscar Wilde said: “he who does not think for himself does not think at all.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 12 May 2018 9:39:53 AM
Watching the life of accomplished actor David Gulpilil on Aboriginal TV, it is evident they prefer to live and hunt in the bush; over living in white fella housing and clothes. For them it is freedom and culture. All they need is fresh drinking water and hunting equipment.
Posted by Josephus, Saturday, 12 May 2018 9:43:49 AM
Steele,

"Yet you are determinedly singling out race as the only factor. It is wrong and short sighted and needs to be shown for what it is."

Not really, I also think that social responsibility is a factor; hence my reference to the house in Fairfield.

Another time he had a house inspected after he saw a sudden flash of light underneath it as he was driving past (quite by chance).
The inspection shewed that the floorboards had been removed from one front room for firewood and that they were starting on the next, the light he'd seen was when the door to the remainder of the house was opened, possibly to get more wood for the fire, (Whites).
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 12 May 2018 10:34:02 AM
Dear runner,

You were the one who introduced the topic of "regressives"
into this discussion. I merely responded.

Have a nice week-end.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 12 May 2018 11:25:44 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy